• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Intermountain Snowmobile Show

C
Mar 2, 2009
Montana!
Is anybody going to this next weekend (Oct. 23-24)? The bf, bf's best friend, and I are deciding whether to go or not. It is about a 6 hour drive from home in Montana, but we think it may be worth it.

I have never been to this show before, but I hear it is pretty big!

D
Oct 7, 2009
Washington
I don't know about that one...but I am going to my first snow show this weekend and am really excited! I'll report back whether or not it would be worth a six hour drive Monday. ;)

sledhead ut

Lifetime Membership
Should be a Great show as usual. Well of course cuz I'll be there duhhhhhhh
GERMAN1141.gif

Link:
http://www.intermountainshow.com/?fuse=main&showID=2

girlpowder

Premium Member
Mar 9, 2009
Utah, land of the FLUFF!!!
Should be a Great show as usual. Well of course cuz I'll be there duhhhhhhh
GERMAN1141.gif

Link:
http://www.intermountainshow.com/?fuse=main&showID=2

It will be a great show. Just look for him. He looks real close to his avatar minus a couple modifications. LMAO!!!! He thinks he is some sort of cool Utah legend. Just smile and he'll smile back. I promise he doesn't bite. Well Not that I no of!! Hope to see you there.

sledhead ut

Lifetime Membership

It will be a great show. Just look for him. He looks real close to his avatar minus a couple modifications. LMAO!!!! He thinks he is some sort of cool Utah legend. Just smile and he'll smile back. I promise he doesn't bite. Well Not that I no of!! Hope to see you there.

Who is this GP or whatever she goes by. :p

I'll sign the first 10 autographs for free. Might even be selling shirts with my look a like Avatar pic on them.
3d-smilie-1005.gif

See ya'll there eh????;)

Cowgirl151

Premium Member
Jul 21, 2005
Soda Springs, Idaho
Can I have an autograph????????????:p

We should be there!! Unless I get a big bull on Friday and we have to pack it out fri and sat which probably won't happen with the way I'm shootin:eek:!! Other than that, it's a go!!!!!!!!!!!!! See ya all Sat!!!

girlpowder

Premium Member
Mar 9, 2009
Can I have an autograph????????????:p

We should be there!! Unless I get a big bull on Friday and we have to pack it out fri and sat which probably won't happen with the way I'm shootin:eek:!! Other than that, it's a go!!!!!!!!!!!!! See ya all Sat!!!

Well I hope you get one and I hope you don't;). It would be great to see you and your family. My dad got his last week. I think he's still in shock!! Here's the link.

http://snowest.com/forum/showthread.php?t=171395

C

Colorado4fun

Mar 26, 2004
Layton, UT
Well I know your going home with a new muffpot and handle bar bag. What else are you looking for???

And I don't even have to shop for a good deal on those. :D:beer;:beer;

Thinking I need.....ok maybe it's a want ;) a new helmet. Maybe a Goldfinger, and some goggles. But there are always those moments were you see something you just can't pass up. I am sure I will find some of those too! :D

girlpowder

Premium Member
Mar 9, 2009
I can't pass up and the free posters for our garage and all the candy. I love it being Halloween time!
punkinscaref.gif
We will be picking up a few dvd's that we haven't got yet. And whatever else grabs us.

girlpowder

Premium Member
Mar 9, 2009
We have to find things to entertain us. Google... And to much playin on the internet I guess. I have been makin my own smilie folder just for fun. You still need to come to Utah. Have it on your bucket list!!!!

The hubs fav...

peeing-man.gif

Cowgirl151

Premium Member
Jul 21, 2005
Soda Springs, Idaho

Well I hope you get one and I hope you don't;). It would be great to see you and your family. My dad got his last week. I think he's still in shock!! Here's the link.

http://snowest.com/forum/showthread.php?t=171395

NICE!!! Good for him! Where is he gonna put it?????;) I'm thinkin back to when we were at his place and trying to imagine a spot on the wall!! LOL! That is so AWESOME!! Tell him congrats!! I have shot at 2 different bulls the last couple days and apparently I get too excited when I get the big guy in my sights and I've missed both times!!!!!! Ughh. I need to settle down.

Anyway, I can't wait for the snow show!!!! See you all soon!:face-icon-small-hap

C

CoyoteGirl

Nov 26, 2007
Washington
www.brandyfloyd.com
It is about a 6 hour drive from home in Montana, but we think it may be worth it.

IMO it isn't just the show and the stuff. It's the people! We just had Puyallup which is the biggest show in the west and so you'd think after that we'd be satisfied right? HECK NO! We'll be driving 6 hours to Spokane in a few weeks because of the people who'll be there!!:beer;

S
Nov 28, 2007
Spokane, Wa
profile.myspace.com
I'll be there, I'll be there!! GP PROMISED me I won't be lonely but i STILL want more people to come visit me!! i'll be in the Tahoe Films booth so stop by and say hi!! Snow shows are a blast. As B said, the PEOPLE make it sooooo fun!! plus all the buzz about sleds and parts and movies and YAY!! it means snow will be coming soon!!

Ron, when you come over to my booth i'm gonna make YOU sign the poster instead of me signing it!! can't wait to see you kids!!!

Premium Features