• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Sled Graphic Kits ~ who and why

F

foxyrmk

Nov 26, 2007
Milton-Freewater, Oregon
myspace
Wanting to change the graphic on my sled. I have looked at many companies and have found some I like and they all are willing to help to do a custom, but just can't decided to who to go with.

So... who has want, and what do you think of them.

S

Soccerd6

Nov 21, 2007
Marysville, WA
I went with ArcticFX Graphics as they are good quality and great to deal with. Easy to install, lots to choose from! They proved to be super tough.

same here - I was REALLY surprised they made it through the first year.... even in a couple of spots where I didn't get them laid completely flat (I put the ones designed for the side panels on my hood where it's not flat)

A
Sep 15, 2008
I went with ArcticFX Graphics as they are good quality and great to deal with. Easy to install, lots to choose from! They proved to be super tough. Mine made it through a fire, trees and rolling.

I knew they were tough, but I'm happy to hear they made it through a fire too!!! :eek:

same here - I was REALLY surprised they made it through the first year.... even in a couple of spots where I didn't get them laid completely flat (I put the ones designed for the side panels on my hood where it's not flat)

Glad to hear you are happy with your kit!!

C

CoyoteGirl

Nov 26, 2007
Washington
www.brandyfloyd.com
I knew they were tough, but I'm happy to hear they made it through a fire too!!! :eek:

Ya, had an under the hood fire with flames coming out of the vents about 8-12"! Afterwards the decals around the vents were brown, but I took some cleaner to them and got 99% of that off. Just right at the edges is about all that has any markings left what so ever. No bubbling or peeling either! You get 2 thumbs up for that! :D

A
Sep 15, 2008
I like all the graphic kits. But what do you do about all the dang vents?? Is it a waste of a kit or not?:confused: Or do you just go totally custom?

Most of our kits can be customized to work with vents. For example, if you are running full side panel vents we would just eliminate those graphics to save you some $$.

If you require any changes like that, you will need to call us to place the order so we can give you accurate pricing. The shop phone is 586-786-9851.

girlpowder

Premium Member
Mar 9, 2009
Utah, land of the FLUFF!!!
Great. Now I have another WANT and not a NEED.

Unless.......
thinking-chubby.gif

It will make me have even better sleddin skills.

Like if I look cooler. I will be that much cooler, right??? And probably faster too... HUMMM!!!!

Thanks for the info.
smilie_daumenpos.gif

F

foxyrmk

Nov 26, 2007
Milton-Freewater, Oregon
myspace
Hey Thanks Jordan for the customer service and looking forward to my graphic soon.

GP call him!

Greatly appericate the help from the other graphic companies, you all have great designs and I'm sure they hold up, but after seeing CoyoteGirl, Soccerd6, and Powercurlgirl (Marmot), I was already leaning towards ArcticFX anyway.

girlpowder

Premium Member
Mar 9, 2009
Utah, land of the FLUFF!!!
My sled could use a new do. I hope the hub is for it. He wasn't for getting different graphics for the bike. He said I drop it to much. :p And he was right about that, but the sled is another story. I don't drop it, but it has gotten a little close to a tree or two. But if they can stand up to fire then a little branch or two won't hurt. Heck the way I see it, the graphics are protecting the hood. Right? All I want for christmas is...................... Cool graphics!

1lg014woohoo.gif

S
Feb 25, 2009
Prince George, B.C.
I went with ArcticFX Graphics as they are good quality and great to deal with. Easy to install, lots to choose from! They proved to be super tough. Mine made it through a fire, trees and rolling.

I agree with B. We got www.arcticfxgraphics.com for our 13 yr old son's M6 last season (Vertical Assault) and are so absolutely happy with them. They are tough!! They have withstood willow scratches, and the abuse that a young kid can dish out. The hood looks like new still....I actually think the decals PROTECT the hood!! I just want to give a big thanks to ArcticFX and will give them a HUGE thumbs up for excellent work and customer service!! ;););););)

Last edited:

Cowgirl151

Premium Member
Jul 21, 2005
Soda Springs, Idaho
Scratch graphics.....What!! He makes sound like he has never wrecked????? ;) Go for it GP!!!!!!!:D I will not consider graphics for my bike yet!! I dump it several times a ride!!! Octoman is pretty sure he's ready for graphics tho!!!

I spent lots on custom paint! Everytime I see my painter he cringes and asks how scratched up his paint job is. LOL!! And I made it through the first season with one decent size scratch that he said would buff out. And I went through lots of trees and rolls!!!!!!!!

I hope you can get one GP!!! Sounds like a good xmas gift to me!:present:

A
Sep 15, 2008
I agree with B. We got www.arcticfxgraphics.com for our 13 yr old son's M6 last season (Vertical Assault) and are so absolutely happy with them. They are tough!! They have withstood willow scratches, and the abuse that a young kid can dish out. The hood looks like new still....I actually think the decals PROTECT the hood!! I just want to give a big thanks to ArcticFX and will give them a HUGE thumbs up for excellent work and customer service!! ;););););)

Thanks for the props!! Glad to hear you and your son are happy with the graphics!!

Premium Features