• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Now people who oppose Obamacare are "violent and filled with hatred"

Dogmeat

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 1, 2006
Castle Rock, CO
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2E1SLJgATvM&feature=player_embedded

So in other words, this guy is doing what a bunch of other "Republicans" have been doing and is hedging his bet against the party because the national news media has done such a good job villifying everyone who isn't a hollywood liberal.

I am really getting sick of reading this.

What causes violence? Overbearing governments? Ring a bell?

O

Ollie

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mar 16, 2004
Colorado
Some dems are calling for the main DNC to back off and shut up.
Their references to the general public as radical, bussed in radicals, nazis, etc....
Is starting to backfire. The public is getting even more pizzed at the treatment and demogogery than the legislation.
It is being viewed as a good example of the government being out of control and out of touch.
It is also getting a lot of people who voted for bo upset because he is doing just what he accused Bush and the republicans of doing.
The controversy is fueling the violance, not putting it down. The fact bo called on the unions to bus supporters in and the fact the white house put out the statement that the dems will hit back twice as hard, it is all being seen as the government totally out of control.

POLZIN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Farmington NM
I feel that anyone who is not to the point of violent anger with the goverment as a whole is guilty of complacence and needs a kick in the teeth themselves. for me this is not an Obama thing in particular this has been coming to a head for a long time.Our goverment is and has been out of control and your damn right I am pissed about it !

O

Ollie

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mar 16, 2004
Colorado
I feel that anyone who is not to the point of violent anger with the goverment as a whole is guilty of complacence and needs a kick in the teeth themselves. for me this is not an Obama thing in particular this has been coming to a head for a long time.Our goverment is and has been out of control and your damn right I am pissed about it !

Oh I totally agree.
I think the reason it appears to have popped up all at once is because obamacare is kind of the straw that broke the camels back. It has been building for a while, it really started under building up under Bush 1, was kind of cooled off during Clinton (because he really didn't do anything), then Bush 2 came in and he made some HUGE changes that upset a lot of people. Bo is just pushing so hard and so fast that it is waking the masses up.

M

MPS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2E1SLJgATvM&feature=player_embedded

So in other words, this guy is doing what a bunch of other "Republicans" have been doing and is hedging his bet against the party because the national news media has done such a good job villifying everyone who isn't a hollywood liberal.

I am really getting sick of reading this.

What causes violence? Overbearing governments? Ring a bell?

Whatever....I don't give a chit what they call me anymore. I could give a rat's a$$ what mind games communists' try to play. There are solutions to communism. Tick tock, tick tock.

H
Apr 30, 2009
Kansas
Its wierd the second I read the title to this thread I automatically thought, Gee thats exactly what the say about us Christians as well! Im a Christian and I stand up and say that proudly! It can really get you down when you get to reading all the things that are happening in this world and in this country. The changes that they are pushing are NOT good. The comfort that I have is KNOWING no matter what I know who is always in control. No matter how bad things get I have the ULTIMATE hope in Jesus Christ!!!

M
Nov 26, 2007
MI
It is reported that BO is getting 400% more death threats then GWB ever did. I'd say some people are pissed alright. All these videos of Town Hall meetings are great but I just hope everyone can keep a level head.

ruffryder

Lifetime Membership
Aug 14, 2002
Its wierd the second I read the title to this thread I automatically thought, Gee thats exactly what the say about us Christians as well! Im a Christian and I stand up and say that proudly! It can really get you down when you get to reading all the things that are happening in this world and in this country. The changes that they are pushing are NOT good. The comfort that I have is KNOWING no matter what I know who is always in control. No matter how bad things get I have the ULTIMATE hope in Jesus Christ!!!

Jesus wants universal health care...

Premium Features