• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Sled Mechanic - Coeur d' Alene Area

Can anyone suggest a good sled mechanic in the CDA area?

I know just enough wrenchin' to be dangerous so I prefer to have someone that knows what they are doing check some things on my sleds. I have a M7, '08 Phazer, a 340 Poo and a 2000 Venture. I need a guy that will be honest, reliable and will not charge me a mint.

There is NO way I'm going to bring in 4 sleds to one of the local dealerships and pay the prices they charge.

Thanks for your help!

T
Nov 26, 2007
coeur dalene, idaho
there is hobb at reclyced cycles in hayden. He is real good with theolder sleds. besides that the dealers are the only ones i know of. there is a billzion back yard bobs, but you got to know all the secret handshakes and such. It seems like all the little mod shops went away.

tim

A
Aug 3, 2008
North Idaho
Good Question! I haven't heard of anyone that isn't a dealer. I have been around 3 of the 4 sleds you have quite a bit. If you need some advice I would be willing to stop by and give you my .02 next time I am up that way. The next closest small shop I know of is Matt from Revolution Motorsports in Moscow, he recently opened up his own shop, nice and clean and has Yamaha dealership background. His # is 208-883-7800. He doesn't open until 10:00

MtnMaxMod

Premium Member
Oct 31, 2008
N. Idaho
my dad could probably take a peek under the hood(s) for ya :)
what do you need done on them..reg. maitnence?

Premium Features