• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Track Length Opinions

T
Dec 10, 2018
Calgary, Alberta
I won’t be boosting it as my 162 will be getting boosted as I’m going to keep it as a spare . Looks like the 154 is what I want , something that’s super fun and playful in the trees and at most maybe a speedwerx stage 2 kit and the basics so won’t be playing with the boost on the new alpha.

Chewy22

Lifetime Membership
Oct 17, 2009
Montana
Isn’t the cat set up the 153 track alpha has the 165 tunnel? Can’t remember, I thought both track lengths ran the same tunnel length.
I still haven’t seen any reviews from actual customers in the ice age elevate kit either.

Tunnel on the 154 is the same as the 153s. Doesn’t have the 165/162 tunnel length.
The initial photos on their web sight made it appear they came with the same tunnel length - bad edit by the marketing department.

L

leeindubois

Nov 20, 2007
Dubois, Wyoming

I have rode 153's for years and have a 165 alpha. I love it. I was worried it wouldn't have the "fun factor" but it still does. I just finished putting a supercharger on it, I will let you know my thoughts.

If anyone is around Togwotee and wants to try it out, let me know!

Premium Features