• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Silber naturally aspirated 2019 ctec 800 reflash

Bozarth

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Oct 15, 2008
Eureka MT
Does anyone have any experience with this flash. Does it make a noticeable difference. I have a 2019 hardcore, it's stock with a jaws trail can. This is the best out of the box sled I've ever owned. The throttle response and clutching is spot on "very impressed". I would like to here your thoughts on the silber reflash, is it a noticeable difference. I have a hard time seeing much improvement on this motor without a turbo or big bore. This thing is an animal. Thanks for any feedback.

W

whittaker727

Nov 26, 2007
Naples, Id
Colin at Cycles & Sleds in Hyde Park UT was out testing it all last week. He told me that with the flash and clutching he was seeing 47-8 mph track speeds climbing. Call and chat with him.

tinkerjohnson

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2008
Southern utah
Reflash

I don't have experience with the silber tune, but I have the percision efi tune in mine and it's verry noticeable change in power especially low and mid range, throttle response is amazing pulls very hard all the way. Still playing with my clutching to try and maximise the power to the track. I have herd similar reports on the silber tune aswell.

Premium Features