• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Attack skinon alpha

madmax

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Salt lake city
So I’ve got just over 160 miles and 4 mountain rides on my alpha. Sled keeps getting better with each ride. First 3 rides sled was 100% stock. Before my forth ride I put my slydog attack skis on. I was really expecting to not notice much improvement over the 19’ cat ski. I really only bought the attack for something other than black that would match my wrap. First thing I noticed was the sled tracked and steering better going up the trail. It was really smooth and precise. Once we got up high and in the powder the attack made the alpha more controllable and more effortless to go where you wanted. I would say again, it just made the sled more precise in manuvering. Not that the stock ski is bad, it’s actually very good. The attack just made a good thing better. I’m more happy with this alpha than any sked I’ve owned yet. Still have the turbo to install this week.

Attachments

• F4D5FB9A-C2FE-4BCD-B338-F94D23096535.png
    F4D5FB9A-C2FE-4BCD-B338-F94D23096535.png
    92.1 KB · Views: 120

ndfb35

Lifetime Membership
Oct 15, 2014
MT
So I’ve got just over 160 miles and 4 mountain rides on my alpha. Sled keeps getting better with each ride. First 3 rides sled was 100% stock. Before my forth ride I put my slydog attack skis on. I was really expecting to not notice much improvement over the 19’ cat ski. I really only bought the attack for something other than black that would match my wrap. First thing I noticed was the sled tracked and steering better going up the trail. It was really smooth and precise. Once we got up high and in the powder the attack made the alpha more controllable and more effortless to go where you wanted. I would say again, it just made the sled more precise in manuvering. Not that the stock ski is bad, it’s actually very good. The attack just made a good thing better. I’m more happy with this alpha than any sked I’ve owned yet. Still have the turbo to install this week.

What is your ski stance at with the Attack ski?

Premium Features