• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

CMX Titanium Special with a P/S Cat 1000 Stroker 8,000

CMX1500

Lifetime Membership
Dec 13, 2007
Quincy CA 95971
I built this snow machine for a friend in 2009 using a late build 2004 Titanium Special Chassis built by CMX, Because of the weight, reliability, and high RPM required, I decided to use a PSI 12 Port, Triple Exhaust, Pro/Stock, Hi RPM 1000 Stroker Motor, I was told by Bruce at PSI the Motor Made 245 to 250 HP on C-12 or C-15, V-Force, 48mm Lectron Snow Carbs, Comet Pro-P108 Quad Cam or a Micro Belmont 3 Cam your choice, Paragon Secondary, Belt Drive, CPI Pipes put together by Bruce at PSI, Titanium Nuts and Bolts, Titanium Trailing Arms, Titanium Torque Arms, Titanium Bars, UDX – 6S Ultra Dash, Boss Hi Rise Shorty Seat, 159 X 15 X 2-1/4 Track, and Fox Floats in front Ryde FX Adjustable with Titanium springs on rear.

Please keep in mind the amount of time and cash that went into this build if you are considering making an offer.
If you have and questions or just want more pictures. cmx1500@outlook.com or 530-927-9295
This machine is super light, fun to ride, with plenty of power and torque. Thanks for looking. Comments Welcome. Sorry for the Picture Quality.
Almost 10,000 was spent on just building the engine which includes, a stroker crankshaft, porting, pipes, silencers, reeds, manifolds, carburetors, ignition, clutch, mounting plate, fuel pump, hose, and electrical pieces.
I also have 2 other 1000 motors for this machine, one of which also has the 3 port exhaust cylinders with the mono PSI head I would sell for an extra 4,000 plus the shipping.
Attached Thumbnails
Pictures on an earlier post

Premium Features