• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2 Blade HPO 800s For Sale

S

Sledhead800

Feb 2, 2008
I have 2 Blade HPO 800s going up for sale. Both sleds are in immaculate condition. Always meticulously maintained, fully detailed and kept spotless inside and out. The Blade HPO 800 Type ST feature 800 VES engines, M-16 rear skid with FRA jack, live rear axle and twin pipes. Both HPOs have low miles and have always been garage kept. No disapointments, hard to find rare sled... please pm for more info.

Attachments

• 313.jpg
    313.jpg
    159.1 KB · Views: 989
Last edited:
S

Sledhead800

Feb 2, 2008
I have 2 Blade HPO 800s going up for sale. Both sleds are in immaculate condition. Always meticulously maintained, fully detailed and kept spotless inside and out. The Blade HPO 800 Type ST feature 800 VES engines, M-16 rear skid with FRA jack, live rear axle and twin pipes. Both HPOs have low miles and have always been garage kept. No disapointments, hard to find rare sled... please pm for more info.

TTT

T
Aug 13, 2012
They must be a geographic sled. (for example Rocky Mountain Kings are common here in the rockies and are not heard of on the east coast....)

dejadoo

Lifetime Membership
They must be a geographic sled. (for example Rocky Mountain Kings are common here in the rockies and are not heard of on the east coast....)

They are made by Fast in MN, the guys that came up with the M10 suspension
back when sleds didn't have much travel

They made the entire chassis and used Polaris motors

When they 1st came out, they had way more suspension travel than the OEMs,
but the OEMs caught up pretty fast

My 2003 Blade Hylander 800 with a 151 track listed for $16,0000

plumnuts

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Right side of Washington
yea they were available back East and out West... did some testing on one in Yellowstone it was pretty cool suspension in comparison to Doo and Cat race sleds... but as pointed out... the OEM companies caught up and the cost of the Blades were way more than OEM

T
Feb 4, 2014
blade

hi, just wondering if you still have these for sale? We have two Strikers in Canada. Funny, we never have ever seen anyone and get lots of looks. I wish I had seen your two before and would have taken them as they look so clean. Just wondering if they are available still? If so, what price are you looking for? If you sold them, I would be curious on the pricing. We both have air ride suspension and that makes for an even better ride. Let me know.
Thanks,
toblademan..... Canada

Premium Features