• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

1202B Thiokol Spryte Snow Cat

M
Very nice mid 70's Thiokol Spryte 5 passenger cab 1202B in excellent condition for sale. This snow cat has been recently gone through with new brake bands, carb, fluids changed, tune up, new optima battery, new cab insulation and 5 new bucket seats installed. The hour meter shows 1598 hours. This is a nice cat and needs a new home as the current owner does not use it. The snow cat has the heavy duty OC 12 rear end and 4 speed manual transmission. The snow cat has not been abused and has had great care taken of it by its owners. The price is $14,000.00.
033 (Medium).JPG035 (Medium).jpg036 (Medium).JPG037 (Medium).JPG038 (Medium).JPG

Last edited:
M
I have a Thiokol Super Imp with 8 way front blade, excellent condition, 680 total hours, new rear passenger cabin with seating for 6, rear heat, large windows, quick connects for easy removal when you need a cargo deck only, and very nice front 2 passenger cab with carpet/sterro for sale. This cat has the Ford 6 cyl and Ford auto trans. The price is 28K and is located in WY.

http://www.trackvehicletech.com/

IMG_2916 (Medium).jpg IMG_2919 (Medium).jpg

IMG_2923 (Medium).jpg P2210002 (Medium).JPG P2210045 (Medium).JPG

Last edited:
R
Jul 22, 2008
Thoikol for sale

That is exactly what I have been looking for. I would like some more info if possible. Where are you in Wy. My name is Jerett and my number is 406-425-1745. Please let me know I have several on the burner but most are in Id and Ut and I don't want to drive that far. Thanks

Premium Features