• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Wanted: Equinox Snowcoach 685

A
Jun 23, 2004
Black Diamond, WA
Did ya find one yet?
I sold mine a good month ago. Guy that bought it said at the time there was one on the Tri CIties, WA craigslist.
Plan on dropping more than a grand though, unfortunately. I got $1400 for mine from the first person that came to look at it and it was an old one, metal skis (although I threw some garage sale plastic skis on it a few years ago).
They're awesome for the kids though. Makes full day rides with little ones a reality, regardless of the weather.

07SummitX800R

Dec 2, 2007
Stansbury Park, Utah
Well, patience paid off. My brother found one buried in an ad for a snowmobile on KSL.com for $500. Paid him $450. It's the latest model with shocks and it came with the padded seat cushions. Not bad! ;)

A
Jun 23, 2004
Black Diamond, WA
You stole it!
It's worth about 3x what you paid.
If you plan on towing it in powder, get some wider skis if you have the metal ones. I put some 6.5" wide plastic skis on mine and it would pull decent through 18-24" of fresh snow. More than that and the sled (153 Maverick track) couldnt get enough traction.
Thought about putting a HDPE sheet from ski to ski. Bet it would have floated on top of anything, but I don't think it would have tracked well at all.
Ultimate setup would be a set of Simmons GenII's on it. 10" wide.

Premium Features