• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Another track option?

H

himark1

Nov 29, 2007
gods country
So i need a new track since 2.6 is toast, i was thinking about running a 3.2 cut down to 3" since the x3 is heavier than the 3.2
Because its fully clipped. Ive searched and cant find anyone whos done this. Or i might just do the 2.8 camso and hope it breaks in fast. What driver set up is everyone running (beltdrive), can i just run non-extroverts and not cut the rails or should i go with the sprockets? :face-icon-small-con

gonehuntnpowder

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2008
Eastern Idaho
I put the extrovert drivers on mine. It has a 174 3 inch polaris on it, but if I had it to do over again I would run the 3.2 camoplast. I went with the Tki belt drive. Mine was born a 163 2.6

richracer1

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2011
Idaho Falls, ID
I have the 3.2 on mine and I fully clipped it due to using SLP's Hyperfax. It works great, I wouldn't cut it down.

As for drivers, get the Avid 3" drivers for your driveshaft. Avid makes drivers that utilized the center windows like stock, but I prefer the extroverts on the clipped windows.

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2010
……..
So i need a new track since 2.6 is toast, i was thinking about running a 3.2 cut down to 3" since the x3 is heavier than the 3.2
Because its fully clipped. Ive searched and cant find anyone whos done this. Or i might just do the 2.8 camso and hope it breaks in fast. What driver set up is everyone running (beltdrive), can i just run non-extroverts and not cut the rails or should i go with the sprockets? :face-icon-small-con

Just buy the 3.2 and run it as is.

Why cut it?

They work very good.

H

himark1

Nov 29, 2007
gods country
I was just trying keep some clearance and weight down as the 3.2 is pretty light. Really leaning towards the 2.8 since 80% of the time its not dry fluff where i hear this track trenches more than a x3.

Premium Features