• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2017 Summit Gen 4 demo with I-90 Motorsports

gr8skidoo

Lifetime Membership
Feb 7, 2008
MAPLE VALLEY WA.
WWW.I-90MOTORSPORTS.COM
I-90 Motorsports is proud to announce we will be doing demo rides on the new 2017 Summit 165” 850 Gen 4 chassis!

Demo rides will be available next week. We will be going to Hyak sno-park and riding up to the microwave tower starting march 22 and 23 at 11:00am. You can use the Hyak sno-park (the bridge was repaired but we are not sure how the turn around or if there is snow on the road) or you may also use the Kachess sno-park. Meet us up at the tower and try the new 850 Gen4 chassis!!

This demo sled is here!Please rsvp to confirm with contact info (cell # and email)to Remko@i-90motorsports.com or call 425-391-4490. to be on the list and we will confirm unit is ready to ride on with everyone on our RSVP list the day before the ride!
picture.php

Last edited:

gr8skidoo

Lifetime Membership
Feb 7, 2008
MAPLE VALLEY WA.
WWW.I-90MOTORSPORTS.COM
Unit is here in Washington and we will be doing demos!Demo rides will be available next week. We will be going to Hyak sno-park and riding up to the microwave tower starting Tuesday the 22nd and Wednesday the 23rd at 11:00am. We will be at or around the microwave tower for the afternoon! You can use the Hyak sno-park (the bridge was repaired but we are not sure how the turn around or if there is snow on the road) or you may also use the Kachess sno-park. Meet us there and try the new 850 Gen4 chassis!!

Please rsvp to confirm with contact info (cell # and email)to Remko@i-90motorsports.com or call 425-391-4490. to be on the list and we will confirm unit is ready to ride on with everyone on our RSVP list the day before the ride!

B
Jan 25, 2010
Ronald Washington
anyone out there been contacted back by I90?
I haven't received conformation yet for either day

only emails on where to park and where to meet up.....i think its just if you show up you can ride the sled...but dont quote me on that lol.....im just gonna go and if they let me ride it cool and if they dont then oh well ill ride my buddies when they get theirs next winter lol

Chadly

Forum Expert
Lifetime Membership
Aug 28, 2013
Snohomish, WA
only emails on where to park and where to meet up.....i think its just if you show up you can ride the sled...but dont quote me on that lol.....im just gonna go and if they let me ride it cool and if they dont then oh well ill ride my buddies when they get theirs next winter lol

Carson it has way too much power for you. Stick to the Kitty Cat :)

And it will definitely be up there. I just dropped the sled off to I 90...

L
Mar 13, 2004
Lake Cle Elum, WA
Yes, rode it d. I got a reply back from Remko and all went as planned.......I came in from Kachess and met the group by the tower by 11:30 or so......

Loved it. Very responsive and light weight...Comes up on the Limiter Strap at will........Happy Times....Weather, not so much...

Last edited:

gr8skidoo

Lifetime Membership
Feb 7, 2008
MAPLE VALLEY WA.
WWW.I-90MOTORSPORTS.COM
Just meet us at the tower..Anyone who is up there will get a chance to ride it.. I sent out emails and invites everywhere! I don't have time to call each person... Sorry Mike I thought everyone knew to just show up.. rsvp was to get an idea how many people were coming and I emailed everyone who emailed me back. I tried to contact everyone, but, yes it was a "just show up and ride" invite.
thank you and sorry for the confusion.

Last edited:

snowhunter1

Premium Member
Nov 7, 2009
Fish Lake WA.
Demo ride

Thanks for the ride on the GEN4, light was flat and snowing but better than working. For us smaller riders this sled is going to be alot easier to ride with how narrow it is at the seat/ tank area and stepping side to side. Power is great, and feels light. It's going to be a fun year.

F

fassteddie

Nov 27, 2007
renton wa.
Great domo ride yesterday thanks I-90 & Remko. The new sled is all that skidoo claims. instant power (sore arms today) even sidehills without paneling out not sure were that phrase came from...hahaha....we even had a couple Polaris faithful on new axys that rode the G-4 they had big smiles when they stepped off. thanks again..

gr8skidoo

Lifetime Membership
Feb 7, 2008
MAPLE VALLEY WA.
WWW.I-90MOTORSPORTS.COM
We had a terrific response and would like to thank everyone who came out and test rode this cool new sled! Between the 2 days we had at least 25-30 riders and everyone had only good things to say!

Don't forget that snowchecks end on april 13th

If you didn't get a chance to stop by our shop or meet us up on the snow you will have one last chance to see the new sled locally 3/30/2016 5-9pm
Sea-Tac Hilton
18740 International blvd
Seattle WA
Thank you everyone and we look forward to a great season next year!

Premium Features