• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Titanium Ski-doo Can

D
Dec 3, 2008
Hello dooers. I have developed a new titanium can that weighs about 2 lbs. It will fit 2005-2013 rev and xp's. 500?,600 and 800. This can is all titanium and requires no repacking. It has the EGT bung for the Etecs also. I have finished the prototype and will have the production cans available in 3-4 weeks. I will post pics and sound db readings in the next 2-3 days. Enjoy!

Last edited:
D
Dec 3, 2008
Ski-Doo Titanium Can

I have finished extensive testing on the cans on both carbureted and Etec sleds with excellent results. The final weight is 1lb 12ozs. The sound is aggressive and performance is amazing. They will fit 2005-2014 600 and 800 platforms with factory hardware. I have been building custom sled parts for several years for myself and have now started producing them on a larger scale. I will have a trail can (quieter) soon and more titanium parts coming this spring. I also have EGT extensions for Etec and SDI sleds. Thank you for your consideration.

Image 3.jpg GetAttachment.aspx.jpeg

Last edited:
D
Dec 3, 2008
Hi Kevin thanks for your interest. The cans sell for $350. This is a new business that I'm trying to get going. I have been a race car fabricator for many years and I am currently employed in the country of Qatar by Al Anabi Racing. I have a partner in the US at our shop (Kings Kustoms) who can send it to you. Regards, Greg.

byeatts

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
I have finished extensive testing on the cans on both carbureted and Etec sleds with excellent results. The final weight is 1lb 12ozs. The sound is aggressive and performance is amazing. They will fit 2005-2014 600 and 800 platforms with factory hardware. I have been building custom sled parts for several years for myself and have now started producing them on a larger scale. I will have a trail can (quieter) soon and more titanium parts coming this spring. I also have EGT extensions for Etec and SDI sleds. Thank you for your consideration.

I,m interested. Can you tell me the ID of outlet?

byeatts

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
Hi Kevin thanks for your interest. The cans sell for $350. This is a new business that I'm trying to get going. I have been a race car fabricator for many years and I am currently employed in the country of Qatar by Al Anabi Racing. I have a partner in the US at our shop (Kings Kustoms) who can send it to you. Regards, Greg.

put me on your list . i will take one.The quieter version!

byeatts

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
I am unclear on the measurements you need and why. Can you send me a diagram of exactly what you need? Thanks, Greg.

Hello Greg, I,m interested in the can, I recall some saying she pretty loud? I,m not looking for a super quiet can just not ear piercing? These are going on a Full mod BB,s 880 which even at 10K elevation many cans are too tight. SRC and I both have pipe pressure monortoring guages installed and i need to maintain 3 lbs pressure. Typically need a min of 53-54 MM inside ID to flow correctly on these motors? Any suggestions?

D
Dec 3, 2008
I have developed a removable slip in silencer for this can also. I have a few prototypes finished and when I return for the middle east I will get them on the dyno. This device can be tuned for different engine combinations, altitudes etc. I will be back in the US the middle of May, if you can wait. Or I can ship you a can with a silencing device if you wanna play with the tuning. Regards, Greg.

byeatts

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
I have developed a removable slip in silencer for this can also. I have a few prototypes finished and when I return for the middle east I will get them on the dyno. This device can be tuned for different engine combinations, altitudes etc. I will be back in the US the middle of May, if you can wait. Or I can ship you a can with a silencing device if you wanna play with the tuning. Regards, Greg.

now you talking, tunable. That fits our bill perfectly especially since we have pipe pressure gauges to dial in. would you suggest the regular can or the trail version. These are on mt. sleds and Db,s are not a concern, just dont want ear piercing can?

byeatts

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
now you talking, tunable. That fits our bill perfectly especially since we have pipe pressure gauges to dial in. would you suggest the regular can or the trail version. These are on mt. sleds and Db,s are not a concern, just dont want ear piercing can?

If you have the tunabe can ready for a 07 rev then lets ship her out, We have enough snow left to test pressures and now 2 feet on the way, seasons winding down quick! I,m at eyriebob@gmail.com and will get Pay pal $$ . Thanks

D
Dec 3, 2008
The insert is the silencing/tuning device. It inserts into the outlet of the can and can be tuned by changing the number and or diameter of the perforated holes. All you would really need is a drill and assorted bits since you already have a pressure guage. You can also find us on facebook, Kingskustoms, there are some sound clips you can check out. regards, Greg.

NHRoadking

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Apr 23, 2012
I would be interested in one if it is quiet, close to stock.

Let us know how the trail cans work out.

byeatts

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
I would be interested in one if it is quiet, close to stock.

Let us know how the trail cans work out.

I have one on the way , Already their response /E mails and service has been exceptional , And an adjustable can is axactly what i need for the 880,s.Nice

Premium Features