• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New Seat for the Rev Guys!

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
Skinz Protective Gear has added a new seat to the AirFrame Seat line-up.

Fits:
Ski Doo 2004-2007 Summit Seat Kit w/Pak (146" & Longer Tracks)

Stock length/40” height/10” weight/11 lbs.

Skinz length/30” height/12” weight/6.5 lbs.

$549.95 w/pak

SPGSkiDooRevSeatKitw-PakDT.jpg

haleyeah13

Lifetime Membership
Dec 28, 2008
Sheridan, WY
Can you get the seat frame in bare aluminium or is it all black. Want to know if I can make it shiny like my tunnel.

cubby

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
That's alot of dough for a seat. How about some pictures of the pak and the zippers and is there any warranty on the zippers or are they like the BOSS seats and your just screwed when they break?

Skidoox600

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Ugliest POS I have seen for a seat..

P.S Looks like my blind 92 yr old grandma did all the sewing for it!

sewing does look pretty bad. and kinda pricey. But hey who has a rev these days? XP is the only way to go.

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
Can you get the seat frame in bare aluminium or is it all black. Want to know if I can make it shiny like my tunnel.

Yes, I can get you a special polished frame for it. Probably take 2 months to get but it can be done.

Looks good!....price seems inline, considering the price of other seats and then a nice tunnel bag.

It's the same price as all the other Airframe seats and quality is top notch.

That's alot of dough for a seat. How about some pictures of the pak and the zippers and is there any warranty on the zippers or are they like the BOSS seats and your just screwed when they break?

Skinz warranties EVERYTHING they make. Quality waterproof zippers will hold up to a lot of abuse. I'm waiting on my pictures.

Ugliest POS I have seen for a seat..

P.S Looks like my blind 92 yr old grandma did all the sewing for it!

It was the proto type.

Classy post!

wildcard28

Dec 18, 2007
Clarkston WA
s375.photobucket.com
Wow, looks like a sick copy to the polaris seat, and way to expencive New
Boss seats that have better storage now adays are $399 on the high side, would rather have 06 up X Model seat. Probably a Nut buster on bad landings, Lol

Sorry but not impressive.

M

mastertech

Mar 24, 2009
Cambridge/McCall Id.
www.snowestonline.com
Yes, I can get you a special polished frame for it. Probably take 2 months to get but it can be done.

It's the same price as all the other Airframe seats and quality is top notch.

Skinz warranties EVERYTHING they make. Quality waterproof zippers will hold up to a lot of abuse. I'm waiting on my pictures.

It was the proto type.

Classy post!

Than dont get on here and advertise something with the pic of the ugly proto.. I was just giving my .02

I call B.S unless you can post a real pic of the seat on a real rev.. Thanks! Have a nice day!

NorthMNSledder

Trail Coordinator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Ham Lake / Lake of the Woods, MN
Than dont get on here and advertise something with the pic of the ugly proto.. I was just giving my .02

I call B.S unless you can post a real pic of the seat on a real rev.. Thanks! Have a nice day!

What? That does not look like a fake REV in the first pic to me. :face-icon-small-ton

I would like to see some other pics of it from the back.

But IMO the REV just does not seem like the sled to get an airframe seat. And for the $524 price I would rather go with the WRP REV +3 seat and an E-series bag.

But maybe with some added side panels it might look pretty cool.

M

mastertech

Mar 24, 2009
Cambridge/McCall Id.
www.snowestonline.com
What? That does not look like a fake REV in the first pic to me. :face-icon-small-ton

I would like to see some other pics of it from the back.

But IMO the REV just does not seem like the sled to get an airframe seat. And for the $524 price I would rather go with the WRP REV +3 seat and an E-series bag.

But maybe with some added side panels it might look pretty cool.

LOL.. Your right, Its a real Rev..So I ment, post a pic of it on a Rev that dosnt belong to a grandma. Also, the thing isnt even bolted down in the back. Way poor advertisement!

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com

LOL.. Your right, Its a real Rev..So I ment, post a pic of it on a Rev that dosnt belong to a grandma. Also, the thing isnt even bolted down in the back. Way poor advertisement!

We get pictures from the manufacturer and that's what we have to use, we are NOT the manufacturer and can not dictate what kind of picture to advertise.

Are you always this pleasurable?

Reeb

Modding mini's
Lifetime Membership
Jul 5, 2001
Twin Rivers
www.robinsms.com
I'd buy one if it was 2" lower like a stocker. I sold the Boss seat I bought last year because I didn't like the extra height when technical riding. It wasn't an issue per say, but a quirk I didn't think I needed on my rev. Great ride down the trail though!
And it was just as wide as my Rev X seat. So I gutted the stock seat, replaced the worn out foam with closed cell, and narrowed it up a bit.

I'm all about the seat being narrower, I love that! I just don't need the extra 2" in height.(It may be that I'm somewhat vertically challenged too)

Premium Features