• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Titanium Ski-doo Can

stich

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2008
Hello dooers. I have developed a new titanium can that weighs about 2 lbs. It will fit 2005-2013 rev and xp's. 500?,600 and 800. This can is all titanium and requires no repacking. It has the EGT bung for the Etecs also. I have finished the prototype and will have the production cans available in 3-4 weeks. I will post pics and sound db readings in the next 2-3 days. Enjoy!

Any chance you will be building a tunnel dump version of this can for the XM?

M
Dec 24, 2011
Alberta
Titanium Exhaust can (for Rev)

Did anyone get a chance to try one of these Titanium exhaust cans? Are these the same as the Diamond S Titanium cans?

D
Dec 3, 2008
I have been developing my titanium cans for 2 years. I have just finished altitude testing 2 new prototypes that have been under developement for 6 months. They have shown small gains of 3-6 hp at 1400 ft elevation, and I have the pipe pressure dialed in for high elevation also. The new cans will be available in 2 weeks. Thanks, Greg.

L

LRD

Mar 27, 2002
I have heard/read that TI two stroke race pipes for bikes had a much shorter
life expectancy. Would like to know what you expect with a TI can? Does it have to with grade of TI and or thickness etc?

Thanks

Premium Features