• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New Seat for the Rev Guys!

J

jasonrev

Jan 28, 2008
Burns Lake B.C.
It's too bad that maatertech and wildcard have to take a shizz on a paid snowest sponsor. After owning 2 boss seats I would inclined to buy a skinz seat if i still had my rev. I can't say I have been really happy with the durability of the boss seats I have owned, however I will probably shy away from dumping on anyone trying to sell them.

wildcard28

Dec 18, 2007
Clarkston WA
s375.photobucket.com
Sorry was Not trying to shizz on anyone or dump on Sled Solutions I have purchased a number of things fron them and many many other snowesters on here giving there opinions on here that the biggest reason why most the post on here are askin for information... no I know this post wasn`t askin for infor but We are Intitiled to our opinion and for sledders that already own a certain product to post and give there experienced opinion on how or areas of what they like or disliked about the product, and don`t need anyone tellin us to not to give what we think on a product new or old.

So If I see an add on like goggles that say they will never fog and I buy a set of them after seeing a post or read the huge advertising write up on them and but them cause they are explained as the best out there and I take them out for a ride and all they did was fog on me I`m not alowed to comeback and explain my experience with them??????

Just an example not talking about any certain set of goggle!!!!!

So jasonrev, do you actually own one of these seats and whats your experience with it ?? or are you just typing against my opinion?
I don`t own one either but I have ridden seat that are shaped like this one and thats why I posted what I did, My experience.

Wildcard

byeatts

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
Sorry was Not trying to shizz on anyone or dump on Sled Solutions I have purchased a number of things fron them and many many other snowesters on here giving there opinions on here that the biggest reason why most the post on here are askin for information... no I know this post wasn`t askin for infor but We are Intitiled to our opinion and for sledders that already own a certain product to post and give there experienced opinion on how or areas of what they like or disliked about the product, and don`t need anyone tellin us to not to give what we think on a product new or old.

So If I see an add on like goggles that say they will never fog and I buy a set of them after seeing a post or read the huge advertising write up on them and but them cause they are explained as the best out there and I take them out for a ride and all they did was fog on me I`m not alowed to comeback and explain my experience with them??????

Just an example not talking about any certain set of goggle!!!!!

So jasonrev, do you actually own one of these seats and whats your experience with it ?? or are you just typing against my opinion?
I don`t own one either but I have ridden seat that are shaped like this one and thats why I posted what I did, My experience.

Wildcard
I like part of the concept. The tank should be inside the storage bag hiding the rear of the tank/components and will look like a finished product.I do understand little has been put in the R&D due to the older model. Yes lots a questions here and some refinement is necessary to complete the package.The tank creates a problematic area however can be addressed. The Rev when Modded is a better Mountain platform than the new crossover trail chassis such as the XP ,Xm. and why many choose to stay with her.JMO and LOL

J

jasonrev

Jan 28, 2008
Burns Lake B.C.
I have some experience with these seats. My buddy has one on his nytro and I thought it was pretty good. I don't have a problem with someone voicing there opinion but I think it's a little crappy to come on a thread where a paid advertiser is showing a product and call it down and hurt potential sales. Dude I've seen pics of your rev on some other threads and I have to say you shouldn't be the authority on what looks good. Sweet tunnel extension though:jaw:

wildcard28

Dec 18, 2007
Clarkston WA
s375.photobucket.com
Don`t claim to be an Authority on anything, I have my opinion and know my experiences like anyone on here I don`t knock what other people say like you are doing to me. You know nothin about me and I have almost 20yrs on you and I am a Mechanic,Welder Fabricator and Have been done my first Transmission when I was 12yrs old Which is what I still do I have pretty much built every rig I have owned and not just purchased them, chopped top 68 chevy lowrider pickup when I was 16yrs old, 72 Dodge Dart custom, just sold my ground up restoration 71 Dodge Challenger 3yrs ago, 1929 Model A Ford 2dr Sedan Chopped channeled open wheeler, Sold it in 2000, 1967 GMC pickup 4x4 4inch lift ,3inch body lift custom made rollbars and bumpers, Lockers front and rear, 35inch tiires. Currently have my Custom Built 1928 Ford Coupe 5 window streetrod , 327/ TH 350 chopped, channeled, mopar Plum Crazy Purple, Turquiose flames, Suicide doors, 370HP, 2100llb I personally built every Engine, Trans, Rearend Brakes, all body and metal work, Flames, Paint , Clear Coat, cut and Buff etc etc etc........................................plus the sleds I have built.... Top That.

I don`t make comment and knock the looks of others sleds like how you are with Mine. What makes my sled looks so bad or my tunnel extension , the extension is a Ton stronger than the original, has towed many sleds out of the woods.

So What makes this sled so bad?? other than I have a homemade tunnel extension and Its not a fancy purchased on, wait till I post the pic and thread of the total rebuild of it, My own narrowed front end, T Motion skid ( Already Ordered) New D&R chassis, body panels, outer track support rods broke, With my own tool I have made, over and above what it is now.

Look in my signature and you can add a Bunch more mods to it cause it won`t let me type any more cause it out of the amount of letters or words, all the mods were ideas from here and dootalk etc.. no different as anyone else is doing, I just don`t have as many as other maybe cause I don`t have that kind of money for them.

Sorry Sled Solutions, guess I won`t leave my feed back for your potention sales Cause Jasonrev doesn`t like it....... go post somewhere where your opinion actually means somethin.

Last edited:
T

tukernater

Nov 4, 2009
BC
Don`t claim to be an Authority on anything, I have my opinion and know my experiences like anyone on here I don`t knock what other people say like you are doing to me. You know nothin about me and I have almost 20yrs on you and I am a Mechanic,Welder Fabricator and Have been done my first Transmission when I was 12yrs old Which is what I still do I have pretty much built every rig I have owned and not just purchased them, chopped top 68 chevy lowrider pickup when I was 16yrs old, 72 Dodge Dart custom, just sold my ground up restoration 71 Dodge Challenger 3yrs ago, 1929 Model A Ford 2dr Sedan Chopped channeled open wheeler, Sold it in 2000, 1967 GMC pickup 4x4 4inch lift ,3inch body lift custom made rollbars and bumpers, Lockers front and rear, 35inch tiires. Currently have my Custom Built 1928 Ford Coupe 5 window streetrod , 327/ TH 350 chopped, channeled, mopar Plum Crazy Purple, Turquiose flames, Suicide doors, 370HP, 2100llb I personally built every Engine, Trans, Rearend Brakes, all body and metal work, Flames, Paint , Clear Coat, cut and Buff etc etc etc........................................plus the sleds I have built.... Top That.

I don`t make comment and knock the looks of others sleds like how you are with Mine. What makes my sled looks so bad or my tunnel extension , the extension is a Ton stronger than the original, has towed many sleds out of the woods.

So What makes this sled so bad?? other than I have a homemade tunnel extension and Its not a fancy purchased on, wait till I post the pic and thread of the total rebuild of it, My own narrowed front end, T Motion skid ( Already Ordered) New D&R chassis, body panels, outer track support rods broke, With my own tool I have made, over and above what it is now.

Look in my signature and you can add a Bunch more mods to it cause it won`t let me type any more cause it out of the amount of letters or words, all the mods were ideas from here and dootalk etc.. no different as anyone else is doing, I just don`t have as many as other maybe cause I don`t have that kind of money for them.

Sorry Sled Solutions, guess I won`t leave my feed back for your potention sales Cause Jasonrev doesn`t like it....... go post somewhere where your opinion actually means somethin.
Nice builds wildcard28.Ya jesonrev you douche did you finish my sled yet?LMFAO If not you don't have time to be B.Sing on here!:face-icon-small-coo

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
These are pictures of the actual production model.

2012-11-12091750.jpg

2012-11-12091800.jpg

2012-11-12091810.jpg

cubby

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007

I happen to like everyone's opinion on all the new and old products. Now I'm no grammar king but that had to be the hardest paragraph I have ever read LOL. Now don't take this the wrong way because, I was only voicing MY opinion. I don't doubt one bit of your ability of building cars and other hot rods and things but grammar was not one of your strong suits LOL. Anyways back to the seat, the finished product does look a whole lot better then the prototype. That being said when you buy the seat does it come with the detachable bag?

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
I happen to like everyone's opinion on all the new and old products. Now I'm no grammar king but that had to be the hardest paragraph I have ever read LOL. Now don't take this the wrong way because, I was only voicing MY opinion. I don't doubt one bit of your ability of building cars and other hot rods and things but grammar was not one of your strong suits LOL. Anyways back to the seat, the finished product does look a whole lot better then the prototype. That being said when you buy the seat does it come with the detachable bag?

Yes, the bag is included.

wildcard28

Dec 18, 2007
Clarkston WA
s375.photobucket.com
Seat does look alot better, I do like the Heigth.

Can you get it in optional colors or colored side pieces?

No the grammar wasn`t that great I have a hard time typing correctly when I`m pissed, Lol

Wildcard

Premium Features