• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Pressure?

C

chunkysoup

Sep 23, 2009
Waterloo, WI
For those of u that run fox float shox. What psi do u run? I just bought and installed some Fox Float 2s. They r set at 80 psi rite now and it seems there is a lot of roll obviously cuz there is no sway bar on the iqr. I know i can set them to wherever i want but just wanted to see where other people run them. I was thinkin around 100???

Thanks
Jason

C

chunkysoup

Sep 23, 2009
Waterloo, WI
I weigh around 240 dressed to ride. We ride quite a bit of trail to get to the good spots, but i like to boondock in the trees, climb a little and do some smaller jumps (30-40 ft).

P
Jul 4, 2010
My father is about your weight and he was using 94-108 psi while riding. He would adjust it differently as the trails began to get beat and once you got off the trail he wouldnt really notice the difference is psi that much.

If i were you i would start at 100psi and adjust as you go. Keep the pump on the sled so as it gets rough you can adjust for a smoother ride.

C

chunkysoup

Sep 23, 2009
Waterloo, WI
Thanks Pooryder! I appreciate the response. I kinda figured i would start there! Anyone else doing anything different? Just want to get an idea of where everyone is running...

P
Jul 4, 2010
No problem! :thumb:

Fox has really good customer service. If you call them up with all the details they will put you within 5psi of where you need to be.

Last edited:
Premium Features