• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

BMP Can in stock 09 600R

schmidty89

Lifetime Membership
Dec 5, 2008
Spirit Lake IA
has anyone had one of these cans in their sled. I just put one on and rode around today. i might just be a little nervous but i dont wanna melt it down. is rejetting just for the can nessesary. i do have a egt gauge. so i can moniter it. i think the batterys are low cause it freezes up with 1.8.8.8 and i can scroll through anything.

J

j9845

Apr 29, 2009
has anyone had one of these cans in their sled. I just put one on and rode around today. i might just be a little nervous but i dont wanna melt it down. is rejetting just for the can nessesary. i do have a egt gauge. so i can moniter it. i think the batterys are low cause it freezes up with 1.8.8.8 and i can scroll through anything.

You shouldnt have to worry about melting it down since its just a can. Im thinkin about gettin one of these. How does it sound? Are they annoying loud or anything?

schmidty89

Lifetime Membership
Dec 5, 2008
Spirit Lake IA
ya i checked with a few other buddys and they said id be fine. i was just worried cause my egt gauge was acting wierd, but that was only because the battery hadnt been charged since last winter. pulled the plugs and if anything im runnig a little rich yet. At an idle its a little louder with more off a cocky sound to it. as far as i can tell its not any different at wide open. i have a friend with a stock 09 and im gunna run with him when i get a change to see if i can tell how much different. this will give you some idea of what it sounds like. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9deUmgA-xvs when i get a video with a decent camera i can try to post it and pm you a clip.

J

j9845

Apr 29, 2009
ya that would be sweet if you could. Im in a toss up for either a skinz super q or the bikeman powder lite.

What size of jets you runnin with what timing?

Premium Features