• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2008 HP3 Propane Turbo Apex loaded...

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
G
Dec 3, 2007
2008 Yamaha HP3 Propane Turbo Apex built by Brad Story
162x2.5x15 Camo Extreme Track
Vanamberg Boondocker Tunnel
EZ Ride Suspension
Avid Drivers
Custom Boss Seat
Fox Front Float Shocks
Fox Zero Pro Rear Shocks
Gen II Simmons Skis
Boost and A/F Gages
Custom one off paint and air brushing by Tony Applegate with Air Design
400 miles on sled new camo track has one ride on it.

This is a one of a kind custom sled... these sleds have been tested up to 26 lbs, currently clutched and running 22lbs of boost. Engine has a head shim and heavy valve springs. Propane system setup with 3 four gallon tanks with a moderate riding range of 120 miles.

Over 40,000.00 invested in sled... selling for 34,000.00

call 208-891-7567

attachment.php

attachment.php

post3.jpg post2.jpg post4.jpg post5.jpg post1.jpg

Last edited:
E

Extreme-One

Nov 26, 2007
Meridian, ID
I was helping him post this earlier today... very nice sled. As for why he wants to sell it... you'd have to ask him... possibly because he can and he wants to try something else. In his business everything is for sale and life is about trying new things.

Take a ride in his jet boat sometime and you'll know why he does things differently sometimes... he likes to push himself.

O
Nov 26, 2007
Alta, Norway
www.scooternorge.no
this sled is DEFINATLY one of the nicest I've ever seen with my own eyes...UNREAL is the only word to describe it.

Good luck with the sale Chris. The one who gets this will DEFINATLY have the best sled among their riding buddies.

Bull

G
Dec 3, 2007
I am selling the sled so I can build another one. I already have a new stock apex sittling in the trailer. Brad Story is going to put the hp3 propane turbo system on. We do alot of snow shows with our business so really the only reason for the change is a change of senery in our booth at the shows. This sled is a one of a kind it is turn key ready to rock and roll.
My new one will be set up exactly the same the sled works awesome.
If you have never experienced brad storys hp3 system i erge you to you will never be able to go back to anything else. It is second to none the most reliable smoothest hardest pulling power i have ever experienced. The system is very well engineered easy to maintain. I am open to offers I need to sell this one so we can start on the next one. This sled was only ridden during the filming of the thunderstruck 7 movie it is basically brand new.

H
Nov 26, 2007
Preston, Id.
2008 Yamaha HP3 Propane Turbo Apex built by Brad Story
162x2.5x15 Camo Extreme Track
Vanamberg Boondocker Tunnel
EZ Ride Suspension
Avid Drivers
Custom Boss Seat
Fox Front Float Shocks
Fox Zero Pro Rear Shocks
Gen II Simmons Skis
Boost and A/F Gages
Custom one off paint and air brushing by Tony Applegate with Air Design
400 miles on sled new camo track has one ride on it.

This is a one of a kind custom sled... these sleds have been tested up to 26 lbs, currently clutched and running 22lbs of boost. Engine has a head shim and heavy valve springs. Propane system setup with 3 four gallon tanks with a moderate riding range of 120 miles.

Over 40,000.00 invested in sled... selling for 34,000.00

call 208-891-7567

attachment.php

attachment.php

Nice sled, do you still have it?

Premium Features