• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Help a fellow snowmobiler

Thread Rating
1.00 star(s)
C

Clarke673

Somewhere between too dumb to quit and flat earth
Dec 2, 2007
Gardiner Montana
A Good friend of mine needs to sell his sled extremely bad because he is in a poor spot financially.

The sled is a 2007 Yamaha Phazer Mountain Lite. It is in great shape and only has 1500 miles on it. The sled was used last season for travel through Yellowstone park as an employee sled and has only been in the mountains several times. Sled runs great! No issues, has custom exhaust, and looks new and sounds great.

Sled was never abused (don’t worry, I never have rode it) it was never jumped, never rolled, never bombed down the trail. It has mostly been used for riding 45 mph on a groomed trail. This is a great sled and is a great deal!

He needs $4000 or best offer and he really needs to sell it. I would normally not put a sled for sale hear, but if everyone could let they’re friends know about it, that would be great! For $4300 I will throw in my 153x15x2.25 Camoplast Maverick track so anyone wanting to ride the sled in the mountains will have a little bit more flotation over the stock 144.

THANKYOU for taking the time to read this and please pass it on. You are helping out a great guy who is tight on money.

Call him at 406-223-3679 or pm me!

Again thank you very much for your time and please pass this on.

attachment.php

josh's sled.JPG

Last edited:
C

Clarke673

Somewhere between too dumb to quit and flat earth
Dec 2, 2007
Gardiner Montana
The sled is in Gardiner Montana. It is about 170 miles from Billings Montana if that helps. If you want the sled i am sure we could meet in the middle.

Premium Features