• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

YETI 2016 120" $5995 located in Cali

sierraclimber

Premium Member
Dec 14, 2009
Oakhurst, CA (western sierra)
Complete kit with spare syncrodrive belt, spare deflector housing. Fits KTM, maybe others. Around 30 hours on it. Never broke a belt. Minor scratches from normal use. Track in perfect condition.

Will ship to lower 48. Located in Oakhurst, CA.

Message me on snowest if interested. Thanks!

P1010304sm.jpg P1010305sm.jpg P1010302sm.jpg

sierraclimber

Premium Member
Dec 14, 2009
Hi, I do not have the RRS shock with this package. It was not available when I bought it new in January. It has a fixed strut. I never felt the rear bottom out while riding though. The Fox air shocks do their job very well.

But, the RRS can be added if you get it from Yeti.

Lowering the price to $5499.

If you have a Timbersled front ski assembly, I will part out just the rear portion for $1,000 less.

Thanks!

sierraclimber

Premium Member
Dec 14, 2009
hmmm, I was leaning towards keeping it after only low ball offers. I just ordered a new Max 2 track, SHAFT, DRIVE, TITANIUM UPGRADE KIT W/DRIVERS INSTALLED, 28MM SYNCRODRIVE UPGRADE PACKAGE 41/47 1.15 RATIO (WITH IDLER), JACK SHAFT / BEARING TOOL KIT. All for $1,350.

This will basically turn it into 2017 kit minus the RRS shock. I would have got the shock too but I really don't think it's that necessary.

Would you want all the upgrade stuff I just ordered? They haven't shipped it yet.

The max track on it will be worth around $500 used if its upgraded to the Max 2.

I am still open to selling...

sierraclimber

Premium Member
Dec 14, 2009
Thanks for the interest guys!

Yeti recently lowered the cost on upgrade items for registered users (good customer service), so after cost comparing getting a new one ($8,699 + $300 shipping) I think I will stick with upgrading what I have for another season and see what comes out for next year. :present:

Premium Features