• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

What are you doing when your sled shows up?

What are you doing to your sled?

• Total voters

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
For my 163 t3 I have a dj duel elevation clutch kit full grip and rips HPS can and a gas cady. I'm planning on powder coating rails spindles risers and chain case cover. Oh and oil res insert as well and I'm sure a few other small things. Can't wait!
also, dont powder coat the rails, it reduces the temper in the rails and makes them weaker. OEM paints them so doesnt affect it. paint or anodize are the only safe options. unless you like bent rails!

E

eman0993

Aug 19, 2009
Duluth, MN
also, dont powder coat the rails, it reduces the temper in the rails and makes them weaker. OEM paints them so doesnt affect it. paint or anodize are the only safe options. unless you like bent rails!
Good to know I was thinking anodized as well my buddy did it to his pro rmk. Maybe I'll just have everything anodized. Thanks

T

tkuss

Dec 12, 2007
Fort Collins, CO
SLP Can, Roosterbuilt Clutching, B&M Fab running boards, Quick Clickers, Racewerx Bumper, Linq Tunnel Bag.

when these T-3's showing up?

E

eman0993

Aug 19, 2009
Duluth, MN
SLP Can, Roosterbuilt Clutching, B&M Fab running boards, Quick Clickers, Racewerx Bumper, Linq Tunnel Bag.

when these T-3's showing up?
I'm asking the same thing. Everything other spring order showed up at my dealer but I haven't heard of the t3 is there but I'm not holding my breath

V

Vcardkiller

Jul 6, 2014
Denver CO
Well my Summit X 154 all black showed up a month ago but I'm 1000 miles from home.

So the wrap is ordered, need to figure out what can I'm going to put on it. Are there some cans that do better in higher altitudes?

Grip and rip braces and a lower windshield.

I thought about putting a lithium battery in the sled for weight savings but I don't know how the lithium will hold up in the cold. Has anyone put a lithium battery in before?

n2otoofast4u

Lifetime Membership
Oct 3, 2010
9806ef1e2f4555f7f9dc963deff58065.jpg

D
Oct 22, 2008
Longview WA
So far I have removed all the warning stickers, drank a case of beer sitting on it. I find myself looking at it a lot. Heavy duty rear bumper, hitch, got the 40 liter big bag (more like box), handle bar bag, 19 liter bag for day trips is all i am doing this year. Course I had to get a new truck to match the Free Ride, new diesel meant a sled deck an my (now the wife's) 13 XM SP. The warden said I was done…….

O
Feb 8, 2013
new HD front and rear bumpers, quick clickers, specialty can, fat boy springs, skid plate, adj rizer, Diamond S hood and boards. powder coat the bumpers, rails, spindles, boards, hood bars and rizer
good thing we dont get snow till december

idahoskiguy

Lifetime Membership
Feb 17, 2008
Boise, ID
I have dropped 30 pounds from my set up and expecting it to make a huge difference this winter, and the sled will get broken in before I decide on any mods.

:face-icon-small-hap

Bocephus

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2010
I can get a good deal on the new DS3 skis. Any thoughts on them on a 2014?

E

eman0993

Aug 19, 2009
Duluth, MN
I can get a good deal on the new DS3 skis. Any thoughts on them on a 2014?
If it's a good deal I'd go for it and if you don't like them sell them. I don't have any time with the 3s yet but guys who rode the t3 during the rides seemed to liked them a lot.

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
had .4 miles on mine before it got totally gutted, debadged and a few bolt ons done. doing a few heat cycles and track stand miles to get thru a bit of breakin before it snows.

can it snow yet... so i can go do a 200 mile weekend, breakin then turbo.

N

nuttyn01

Dec 3, 2007
Sioux Falls, SD
Breakin

Come on Nick!! There is nothing better to seat the rings then a little forced Induction:face-icon-small-win Strap that turbo in there and let her buck. I want to know how that fueling system works before I head West

idahoskiguy

Lifetime Membership
Feb 17, 2008
Boise, ID
I have dropped 30 pounds from my set up and expecting it to make a huge difference this winter, and the sled will get broken in before I decide on any mods.

:face-icon-small-hap

Check out the "Five - Two Diet".......Two days a week (your fast days) you limit caloric intake to 600 Calories and Five days a week you eat normal. Lost 30 lbs in 3 months and free great.....best of all it was easy.

To maintain I am only fasting one day a week.

Best 30 lbs reduction for a sled ever!

YAMA S

Lifetime Membership
May 16, 2012
W. Wa.
Check out the "Five - Two Diet".......Two days a week (your fast days) you limit caloric intake to 600 Calories and Five days a week you eat normal. Lost 30 lbs in 3 months and free great.....best of all it was easy.

To maintain I am only fasting one day a week.

Best 30 lbs reduction for a sled ever!

I've got one better..... WEIGHTLOSS coffee & green tea!!!! I'm down 40lbs & haven't changed a thing in my diet. I was 260 in March & now I'm 220, cheapest mods ever :)

Premium Features