• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

SLP 850 Patriot Sinlge Pipe Set

dragonflats

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
st. james mn
I was told by SLP they weren't even going to bother with the single pipe this year

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

dragonflats

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
st. james mn
That was going around, but obviously it was an internet rumor.
I was talking on the phone with SLP rep looking at ordering a SLP single pipe set. he said no chance they would be ready by this year and a good chance it would be late into the season before they were ready if at all. They were preoccupied and focusing mostly on the twin pipes set. No internet involved just my ear my phone and his mouth and his phone. Just saying

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND
I spoke with an SLP Rep just a couple weeks ago and was told the same song and dance.......Single pipe probably won't be available until the end of the season and possibly next year....:face-icon-small-dis

I've now found out / been told that SLP actually has had a couple 850 motors for a while now and have been working on developing stuff for that motor by running the motor on a dyno. Pipe sets (single and twin) prototypes are now being tested in actual machines and production is moving along better then expected. But who knows ................that could change again too....LOL

FriscoProx

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
Here is the email response I received from SLP a couple days ago when I asked about shipping dates for the single pipe set and what HP and weight loss to expect:

Hello,

R&D has not released any data yet and won’t until they test the finished product. People are ordering like crazy to get on the list since first ordered ships first. We have been getting orders on the site, email and phone.
We will do snow testing before shipping any of the pipes which typically starts in late November. Once we finish that testing we will start shipping to the oldest orders we have.

Thanks

Starting Line Products
743 E Iona Rd
Idaho Falls, Idaho 83401
208-529-0244

GoBigParts

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Michigan
www.gobigparts.com
Here is the email response I received from SLP a couple days ago when I asked about shipping dates for the single pipe set and what HP and weight loss to expect:

Hello,

R&D has not released any data yet and won’t until they test the finished product. People are ordering like crazy to get on the list since first ordered ships first. We have been getting orders on the site, email and phone.
We will do snow testing before shipping any of the pipes which typically starts in late November. Once we finish that testing we will start shipping to the oldest orders we have.

Thanks

Starting Line Products
743 E Iona Rd
Idaho Falls, Idaho 83401
208-529-0244

This goes pretty close to what I heard to day from them when I called. They did tell me twins pipes are in process of development now and then the singles. I more than likely would not expect much before mid January on the singles. I asked about the two coatings offered. They are both ceramic and the black is satin finish. I hope this helps.

If anyone wants to preorder I can set-up a item on my site for this so this would give you first come first serve.

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND
Just got off the phone with SLP as I was ordering some other stuff and I questioned them about the single pipe for the Axys 850. There quote was probably spring.......................:face-icon-small-sho

Premium Features