• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

SPI FIX-IT-KIT PISTON KIT AND STRAIGHTLINE KIT

gtwitch

Lifetime Membership
Jan 24, 2011
Laramie, Wyoming
Yes, I realize the fix kit with plate and taller piston but, what I am looking for is a good, lighter cast piston without using the Fix Kit riser plate and taller piston and use a stock height piston. Can you post a photo of the SPI piston that shows the ring closure (intake side) so we can see which type of ring end closure SPI has, is it like Polaris or is it like Weisco where the rings go over the closure pin??
gtwitch in wyoming

GoBigParts

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Michigan
www.gobigparts.com
Randy, Do you have SPI hyperdrive pistons for direct replacement without using riser/spacer plate, in other words Stock height polaris replacement pistons??? If so, what is the SPI #
gtwitch in wyoming

Yes right here: https://www.gobigparts.com/SPI-DIRECT-REPLACEMENT-PISTON-KIT-POLARIS-800CFI.html

It was in the original link above. You can see on the page there is a pull down menu that allows you to select piston type T-molly or Hyperdrive. These are direct replacement stock spec pistons.

Last edited:

GoBigParts

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Michigan
www.gobigparts.com
I updated the post above so I want to repost so everyone understands.

https://www.gobigparts.com/Snowmobile-Products/Engine/FIX-IT-KITS-PISTONS/

I want to make sure everyone understands these kits. SPI Pistons are an aftermarket alternative from the company Sport Parts Inc.
Straight-line Performance Inc kits are from a company in Minnesota owned by Jason Houle that does Performance parts for Polaris and Ski-doo. They both have the initials SPI. Thats not confusing at all. LOL.

SPI Fix-it Kits
54-9221PS.jpg

SPI Fix-it Kits Shim
54-02851.jpg

Straight-line Performance Fix-it Kit
241-22001.jpg

SPI Direct Replacement Piston Kit OEM spec.
54-9221HPS.jpg

Premium Features