• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Does this bug you?

B
Nov 26, 2007
My wife gave me one of those aluminum adjustable hitches. I love it, i leave it in the receiver all the time and it rattles around it the receiver tube while i drive down the road. I noticed that it was wearing on the aluminum plug. I also put a bicycle rack in my reciever hitch, and it rattles around and sways back and forth. I also have a square rack that i put in my receiver hitch when i have my cab-over camper in my pickup bed, it rocks back and forth wearing out the receiver and what ever you have plugged in it. So i have building a device that will stop the wobbling and rattling. I have been building them for my friends and family, but if anyone out there would like one i'll build one for you. There is quite abit of work in each one. But they are simple to use. If you want one they are $20.00 each + shipping. PM me as i don't check this thread very often. My zip is 83455 you figure shipping.

Thanks, Ted

hitch1.jpg hitch2.jpg hitch3.jpg hitch4.jpg

B
Nov 26, 2007
hitch wobble

People! Don't leave these brackets on and tightened up with a heavey trailer cause it will bend it. It's made for bike racks and square cargo racks and just when you leave the plug in the reciever.

Thanks, Ted

Last edited:
Premium Features