• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Wanna Ride the new 09 Cat's with Chris Burandt?

B
Mar 21, 2008
Want to ride the 09 Cats with Chris Burandt?
What’s up everyone! What a winter it has been huh! As most of you all know I started Burandt’s Back Country Adventure this year, and what a year to do it. This year I have ridden in the deepest snow I have EVER ridden in. Just Awesome!!! And what’s crazy is the snow is still falling (rode in 18” of pow last week!) We will definitely be riding well into June! C’mon throw a bunch of your buds in the truck or book your flight and come ride with me! If you think you haven’t got stuck enough this year let me take care of that on your trip to Colorado!
So here’s the deal: I was able to get my hands on 6 brand new 2009 Arctic Cat M- Series sleds. I’m here to tell you these new sleds are amazing! Starting April 15th Burandts Back Country Adventure will be offering Spring only discounts and your chance to Ride the new 2009 Arctic Cat M sleds!
-These new sleds are up to 30 lbs lighter than the 08’s
-New Power Claw track with a two wheel kit that rips!
-New tunnel design that is lighter and goes through snow even better than the 08!
-New telescoping handlebar design that is the best addition to a mountain snowmobile since the introduction of a deep lug track!
-Available with a Boss seat with your 09 pre order!
So if you book a trip with Burandt’s Back Country Adventure between April 15 and June 1 you will have the opportunity to rent a brand new 09’ M Series Arctic Cat for half price! ($150 per day) Also, the lodging price will be reduced from $400 to $300 per night per group. (Remember guys the more people you bring the cheaper it is so you can split the lodging cost.) Breakfast and dinner are included and for those who haven’t heard, the riding is awesome but the food is the best part! To book your spring ride with me and the new 09’s visit [B]www.burandtsbackcountryadventure.com[/B] and book your dates!
For you dirt bike/snowmobile guys I will be offering two-a-days where we will be riding dirt bikes right from the lodge in the morning and heading up the hill to ride sleds after lunch. How can it get any better than that?

With the arrival of the new 09’s it’s time to sell my 08’s. Here is what I have available:
-08 M8 153 100% stock
-08 M8 153 Mod (Speedwerx Pipe, Y-Pipe, Lightweight Can, Speedwerx ported cylinders, RKT Head, VOHK Intake kit, Black Diamond Reverse Elimination drive unit, Handle bar riser, Black Diamond Belt adjuster, Boondocker fuel control, SLP SLT Straightline skis, Fox Float Ski Shox) Set up and ready to go!
-08 M8 162 Mod (Speedwerx Pipe, Y-Pipe, Lightweight Can, VOHK Intake kit, Black Diamond Belt adjuster, Handle bar riser, Boondocker fuel control) Set up and ready to go!
-08 M1000 153 Mod (Speedwerx Pipe, Y-Pipe, Lightweight Can, Speedwerx ported cylinders, RKT Head, VOHK Intake kit, Black Diamond Reverse Elimination drive unit, Handle bar riser, Black Diamond Belt adjuster, Boondocker fuel control, SLP SLT Straightline skis, Camoplast 150x2.5 track, Fox Float Ski Shox) Set up and ready to go!
-08 M1000 162 Mod (Y-Pipe, Lightweight Can, VOHK Intake kit, Black Diamond Belt adjuster, Handle bar riser, Boondocker fuel control, Fox Float Ski Shox) Set up and ready to go!
For photos, price and more info please e mail me direct at burandtboy@aol.com
Also, I have my personal sleds for sale as well.
-08 M8 153 with Boondocker Turbo kit, Black Diamond Reverse Elimination drive unit, Handle bar riser, Black Diamond Belt adjuster, Fox Float Ski Shox, VOHK rear tunnel modification, 2 wheel kit, lightweight steering post, Holz rear suspension, Black Diamond light weight rotor and pads, Misc titanium and light weight fasteners, RKT secondary clutch kit, 445 lbs!!!!!!! Runs 12-13 lbs of boost and produces about a million H.P.!
-08 M1000 with Boondocker Turbo kit, Camoplast 156 x 2.5, Black Diamond Reverse Elimination drive unit, Handle bar riser, Black Diamond Belt adjuster, Fox Float Ski Shox, 2 wheel kit, Black Diamond light weight rotor and pads, Misc titanium and light weight fasteners, RKT secondary clutch kit, 485 lbs!!!!! Runs 10 lbs of boost and pulls like a pissed off Duramax!
These sleds are full blown mods and only serious inquiries please.

See you on the snow!

Burandt

holman6336

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Odessa/Spokane WA
Chris Burandt has joined snowest...YEA BUDDY...you should come up here to the northwest...priest lake area has got some crazy climbs that we'd love to see you take that turbo up:D

PJ-Hunter

Paid Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2006
Kremmling, Colorado
Chris,

When you starting the dirtbike thing? Is it open back there yet? Last I heard it was still closed cause of the dang deer and antelope:mad:

M
Aug 29, 2005
Arvada, Colorado
Well Hi Stranger

Hey Chris,

It's Nan. Al and I are definitely coming up next year, we have 4 people ready. Looking for a few more to get 6. Any of my SW buds want to join us, pm me. Might even get us away from our Poo's to try them ***** cats!

We will be up in your town in 2 weekends. See ya then!

89sandman

Lifetime Membership
Oct 16, 2004
southern oregon
the new tunnel is the best thing they've done to the M since putting in reverse!!! really makes a huge difference when trenching, carving. it truely is awesome...

Premium Features