• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Flashlight Gopro mount?

agalen

Lifetime Membership
Oct 31, 2011
Helena, MT
I already have quite a few high quality LED flashlights...does anyone have any idea where to get a clamp that could attach it to an existing Gopro helmet mount?

I have seen the frankensled.com tactical flashlight that includes a holder that slides right into a gopro mount, seems like a pretty neat idea for some added lighting when coming out at dark. Link is to product if you're not familiar with it.
http://frankensled.com/index.php/survival-equipment/trailfinder-flashlight.html

giddyup

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
deer valley sask.
i am like you, i have several lights some brighter that it, i was thinking of coming up with something, but i was given a frankensled light as a gift. the mount is nothing special, it is just two peices that lock together and screw on to the gopro mount, i was thinking of making some kind of cradle that would mount to the gopro mount, that way you could have different size lights that would fit, i was thinking of making a mount for the sides of the helmet, on side a spot and the other side a flood, sometimes the spot beam is to tight for the trees

LPIdaho

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
IF,ID
I already have quite a few high quality LED flashlights...does anyone have any idea where to get a clamp that could attach it to an existing Gopro helmet mount?

I have seen the frankensled.com tactical flashlight that includes a holder that slides right into a gopro mount, seems like a pretty neat idea for some added lighting when coming out at dark. Link is to product if you're not familiar with it.
http://frankensled.com/index.php/survival-equipment/trailfinder-flashlight.html

You could just buy a go-pro bar-clamp mount for $20 and put the flashlight in that.

Premium Features