• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Do you want a chance to ride in Colorado with Chris Burandt?

Missy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 12, 2012
Samak, UT
www.MissysRealEstate.com

Missy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 12, 2012
Samak, UT
www.MissysRealEstate.com
I was so excited to see this post and would love to be chosen for this opportunity! I'd like to encourage all you ladies to get on here and enter this contest. What an experience this would be! :thumb:

Check out this video and then enter for your chance to be one of 12 lucky riders here:

http://www.polaris.com/en-us/snowmobiles/Pages/rmk-challenge.aspx

http://youtu.be/iVUATdZdbw4

Ladies, there is still time for you to submit your entries! Contest closes 11:59:59 p.m. CT on November 30, 2013.

Remember to put some thought into your essays since the contest is judged by:

WINNER SELECTION: All eligible Essays will be judged by a qualified panel of internal judges chosen by Sponsor on or about December 13, 2013, and based on the following judging criteria:

Overall appeal (50%)
Personality and Character (25%)
Relevance to the brand and product (25%)

Each Essay will be assigned a score for each judging criteria, and the twelve essays with the highest total scores will be declared the Grand Prize winners. In the event of a tie for a winner, the head judge will select the winner based on "Overall. Enthusiasm". Entrants agree that the Sponsor and the judges have the sole right to decide all matters and disputes arising from this Contest and that all decisions of Sponsor and the judges are final and binding.

Missy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 12, 2012
Samak, UT
www.MissysRealEstate.com
Well they closed the contest on the 30th, now they should be picking the winners soon! PICK ME PICK ME :face-icon-small-ton

WINNER SELECTION: All eligible Essays will be judged by a qualified panel of internal judges chosen by Sponsor on or about December 13, 2013, and based on the following judging criteria:

Overall appeal (50%)
Personality and Character (25%)
Relevance to the brand and product (25%)

Each Essay will be assigned a score for each judging criteria, and the twelve essays with the highest total scores will be declared the Grand Prize winners. In the event of a tie for a winner, the head judge will select the winner based on "Overall Enthusiasm". Entrants agree that the Sponsor and the judges have the sole right to decide all matters and disputes arising from this Contest and that all decisions of Sponsor and the judges are final and binding.

Premium Features