• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New Product Release

Sxrlar

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Wisconsin
Very very nice. Will you be at Haydays, and will there be
"Haydays special" pricing?

Thunder101

Premium Member
Feb 7, 2008
What is the Aug deal ? I've been thinking of getting some skinz

RobertTrivanovic

Lifetime Membership
Nov 8, 2012
Abbotsford BC

Look on his website or on the group buy section on the M series section for more info, you would be much better off with these boards as far as price, and from what I "hear" these boards may even be better then skinz, but thats arguable.

turbo800

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Northern,UT
I really like these boards, but the XP version looks a little too open up by the footwell area...

B&M Fabrications

SnoWest Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Aug 3, 2011
North Branch, MN
www.bmfabrications.com

Sorry for being late getting back to this, had a wedding that I had to put a monkey suit on for so I was MIA this weekend. Yes, Running a group buy on boards until September 1st. Might let it slide through Monday since I feel generous and its Labor Day.

I really like these boards, but the XP version looks a little too open up by the footwell area...

Pictures may be a little deceiving on the XP's, It was taken at a weird angle. I have not had anyone with those boards say anything to me about the spaces being too big, but you never know either.

Look on his website or on the group buy section on the M series section for more info, you would be much better off with these boards as far as price, and from what I "hear" these boards may even be better then skinz, but thats arguable.

Ha, Thanks. Don't go starting any war here now...

Premium Features