• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Good ol Polaris

T
Dec 25, 2007
Have to admit, it is looking pretty bad for Harley at the moment. Victory is doing VERY well, and with a company like Indian on the bill, they are headed in the right direction.

Yeah, the battle with the 800s has been a chore, but for all intents and purposes it looks like they are just trying to forget that it ever happened:moony: Can you imagine if you were hired into that environment? Yikes, all the hate coming at you and no real blame...though the Pros seem to be going on the up and up...2013 for a new 800 that REALLY kicks some serious behind? Anybody?

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
Indian has been revised several times before it's good for the big wigs but the consumer pays for it and they'll claim it as a loss while making a profit on it . Starting to sound a little familiar ?? Class act

A

augerin

Nov 26, 2007
Granite Falls Wa.
Have to admit, it is looking pretty bad for Harley at the moment. Victory is doing VERY well, and with a company like Indian on the bill, they are headed in the right direction.

Yeah, the battle with the 800s has been a chore, but for all intents and purposes it looks like they are just trying to forget that it ever happened:moony: Can you imagine if you were hired into that environment? Yikes, all the hate coming at you and no real blame...though the Pros seem to be going on the up and up...2013 for a new 800 that REALLY kicks some serious behind? Anybody?

They can pretend it didn't happen, but it did and I for one will not be buying a Pro unless it is used or they prove they will stand behind there products. Oh ya, that goes for the Razor I was going to buy this year and the Victory I was thinking was cool, and anything else the scumbags want to sell. It's not the failure of the engine that pisses me off, its the failure of them to follow thru with an/the implied promise of the warrenty. If there is a problem with there product that they feel they can avoid fixing they have proven that they will. No pride in there product.

Last edited:
Premium Features