• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Just a couple posts per day here?

Dec 15, 2008
What a joke. How are you ever gonna get questions answered with these sub-forums as they are? Not many people frequent this section but pretty much every Polaris rider has had an older (gen I) sled and might have answers to some of these questions if the Polaris section was all together and they were seen.

D

DRAPE

Feb 19, 2008
NSL UT
I always click on "browse all Polaris". and I think most people do, so we'll see it. :)

sled_guy

Premium Member
Jul 5, 2001
Riverton, Utah
I'm like Drape, I just click the browse all. The problem for me comes when I decide I want to start a new thread... then knowing where to put it is a bit tough.

sled_guy

S
Mar 11, 2009
Washington
I'm like Drape, I just click the browse all. The problem for me comes when I decide I want to start a new thread... then knowing where to put it is a bit tough.

sled_guy

Yep, sometimes it's tough to decide which forum to post in. When I had a question about an edge skid in a wedge chassis I didn't know whether to post in the Gen 1 forum or the Edge forum. Since so many people just click on browse all, I guess it really doesn't matter.

Dec 15, 2008
I honestly don't think many people click on browse all polaris cause there would be more posts on some of these threads. Unless, of course it has really gotten that slow around here thanks to the way things are going.

Premium Features