• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Black friday go pro sales?

Jay

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Smithers, B.C.
Anyone know of any sales on black friday on a gopro helmet cam? or anything similar? I don't know a thing about these cameras but after watching a few you tube videos I think I'd like to get myself one of these things.

newmy1

Lifetime Membership
Sep 3, 2008
Huskerland
I have a worn once pair of the liquid image goggles if anyone wants them. I'm sure the cam is great but the goggles just didn't fit my KLIM helmet. Paid $150 will take $100.

Jay

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Smithers, B.C.
Freeagent/Michelle helped me out, answered all my dumb questions and got me what I wanted. Thanks again.

Ford428CJ

Lifetime Membership
Jan 16, 2009
Klamath Falls, Oregon
I would if I could... A buddy of mine went to SEMA and they gave him a 3 codes. I was luck enough to get one. I saved $100 off the Hero3 Black Edition. Waiting for them to send it now... I'll let you know if I run across one!

Jay

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Smithers, B.C.
I want to say thanks again to Freeagent/ Michell for hooking me up with a gopro hero 3. Just got it today and it's like christmas came early :face-icon-small-hap Super deal, super service, your the best Michell.

Premium Features