• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2012 Arctic Cats released - M800 & M1100 Turbo photos

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

cpa

Lifetime Membership
Aug 28, 2001
Utah
Are the ice scratchers that I see in the picture finally stock?

ruffryder

Lifetime Membership
Aug 14, 2002
I like the polaris skis on it!! :face-icon-small-ton

KSH

Steering Wheel Holder
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Mar 22, 2005
Larkspur, CO
No crust, just two days of deep powder and a day of packed snow with settled powder. In those conditions, it's great.

I look at that long spindle and wonder what kind of feedback it gives to the handlebars.

Guess I will have to buy one and find out:face-icon-small-hap

fourthmeal

Administrator
Sep 11, 2008
Idaho
www.snowest.com
Great post, thanks! Any storage under the seat?

No storage built into the seat. But they do have a cool optional storage system.

DSC_8997.jpg

fourthmeal

Administrator
Sep 11, 2008
Idaho
www.snowest.com
"fourthmeal" how does it ride? how is the power? how does it handle? does it lean over easy climb well?

"bohner" I knew you guys in congress didn't do anything but surf the internet.

It handles different than the M for sure. It goes through powder and deep snow better than the M-Series. The suspension is better than anything Cat has offered before. A lot better. The power is great, it's the same 800 Suzuki, just going through a chain instead of a gear drive. It's a lot more positive handling. You know, like how the M-Series feels like a surfboard with a track driving it in deep snow? The M800 feels like it's driving more on the skis than on the body.

Premium Features