• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

HERE IT IS THE 2012 AC BROCHURE!!!!!

polaris dude

Lifetime Membership
Jun 5, 2009
Grand Junction, CO
thanks crawlspace! I read it all and it doesn't sound like anything to get real excited about till they post weights.

Its unfortunate they got rid of their smaller engine classes

C
Dec 3, 2007
Timberlakes, Utah
thanks crawlspace! I read it all and it doesn't sound like anything to get real excited about till they post weights.

Its unfortunate they got rid of their smaller engine classes

agreed I am looking for a new sled for my wife she rides a 09 rmk 155, and doesnt need a 800 nor wants one, so the 600 pro rmk looks like it is really the only sled for her so far. Really was hoping for a M6. Looked at the 600 etc but it is a grand more then the pro

SaberKitty

Lifetime Membership
Nov 15, 2006
Foothills of Grosse Gelb
WTF? The same old "bump the handwarmer or kill switch" handlebar controls? Someone needs to be slapped up side the head for that one. :face-icon-small-dis

Here's a $100 bill betting the controls will be new and improved next year on the 2013s...You know, to keep us interested in buying new sleds.

Chewy22

Lifetime Membership
Oct 17, 2009
Montana
The new sled looks pretty bad azz. Hope it work as well, hopefully better, than the Pro.

But honestly on the straight front shots, I can't get the image of a pissed-off grasshoper out of my head....especially the wider green a-arm versions.

Cat just needs to step up to the plate and post weights.

Can't wait to see in person at Expo this weekend.

R

RideGuy

Jan 28, 2005
B.C.
No diamond drives....

What can the 1100 4 stroke be hacked too with a bigger turbo and programming?

Did I hear 520 pounds on the TM1100 4 stroke?

idahoskiguy

Lifetime Membership
Feb 17, 2008
Boise, ID
Thanks for the brochure.

A lot of hype and no weights..........WTF?

Will wait until I ride the new sleds to make any judgments.

All the best.

Premium Features