• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

HERE YA GO 2012 CATS

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
I

Ihntdux

Nov 27, 2008
Bozeman
I knew it would be a hit, I couldnt wait to get home to post it, the little riding I saw before they darted into the tree's it seemed to handle great, I guess time will tell!

I

Ihntdux

Nov 27, 2008
Bozeman
And HEAVY!!!! How the hell can you tell, I dont think they would put out a new sled and not cut weight!

M8Chris

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
And HEAVY!!!! How the hell can you tell, I dont think they would put out a new sled and not cut weight!

Look nose heavy IMO. we'll have to see. Xp's new brother......hopefully I'm wrong

M8Chris

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
OH DONT WORRY ABOUT THE HEAVY COMMENT SOMEONE HAS HIS POO GOGGLES ON LMAO!:D

Have you had snow goggles on in the past month while your sled has been getting fixed?

I'm skeptic about this sled just like someone stated above. I'm all about cat and love mine but think the pro is better then my m. Will the pro be better then this cat? Only time will tell. I can't wait to ride one. But, I think everyone is getting too excited look at that front end! Could be a nytro with arctic cat graphics;) haha just messing can't wait to see one in person I'm excited too!

R

RCR3

Nov 14, 2009
Lava Hot Springs, ID
Have you had snow goggles on in the past month while your sled has been getting fixed?

I'm skeptic about this sled just like someone stated above. I'm all about cat and love mine but think the pro is better then my m. Will the pro be better then this cat? Only time will tell. I can't wait to ride one. But, I think everyone is getting too excited look at that front end! Could be a nytro with arctic cat graphics;) haha just messing can't wait to see one in person I'm excited too!

:lips: HOPE WE CAN STILL BE FRIENDS! :lol::D

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
If they are that great, let us ride them before we snow check. If I don't get to ride one I am getting a new pro. I know for sure that they are awesome. They look good so far but as of right now I ride my t-m around until my wife stops on her pro. Then I steal it. They are making a mistake if they don't let people ride them like polaris did. I know a lot of people ready to jump ship to the pro. The only thing holding them back is waiting to see and ride this cat.

summ8rmk

Most handsome
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 16, 2008
yakima, wa.
ive ridden the pro back to back with my M8 and the pro is an awesome sled but i like my cat more. the pro will out climb my 09 by a little but the down hill control is not there like my cat. i want to demo a 12 if its not as comfortable as my 09 then ill find a hold over 11.

M
Nov 28, 2007
or
looks like they kept the tunnel and seat, like the way the bumper is on the outside from shock tower to shock tower. with yami using the diamond drive would think it has a chaincase??? would hope so! looks good, can't wait to get one beside my new pro and see which i like better...

F_ast

Lifetime Membership
Feb 22, 2008
Ontario
These pics from a far look better than I would have expected them too. Really had a wasnt sure what to expect from the "race chassis" spin off look.

Im thinking its all new, a completly new sled! Well i bet they kept the powerclaw

Not sure about what tracks are coming. The real race sleds switched to a 2.86" pitch track this year.... wonder if everything else will follow suit?

I bet DOO and POO guys would be pretty happy if they could get a power claw in a 2.86.

E
Oct 21, 2008
flat lander MN
looks like they kept the tunnel and seat, like the way the bumper is on the outside from shock tower to shock tower. with yami using the diamond drive would think it has a chaincase??? would hope so! looks good, can't wait to get one beside my new pro and see which i like better...

way diff tunnel kinda like a sno pro but not lots of cut outs on top deff chain case with break still on driver I am most concerned with the single bar lower arm hope it can Handel 2in lumber as well as the M we find allot of trees in da UP have yet to ride with a xp that has made a full season boondocking in da UP with out a bend

Premium Features