• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

So what is there to do in Billings??

P
Dec 5, 2007
Billings
So i just moved to Billings from CO and i dont know anybody and never really have investigated the town.Whats to do there for fun? Any good riding spots close?

Mark

M

MTdream

Nov 28, 2007
well, am assuming you must be with Conoco then...

Ummm, not a lot...billings is eastern MT, and there is not a ton to do...share some of your interests and we can help more...obviously sledding...and there are LOADS of billings folks that head to Cooke City etc. during winter...

S

skidoorulz

Nov 21, 2007
Billings Montana
Yea!!! nothing to do riiight!! Sledding in the winter, fishing in the summer, hunting, golfing,. Just depends how much you want to spend for gas. People are still riding at Cooke, Beartooth pass opens this weekend you otta drive up there this weekend, have ridden the pass as late as June 10th and was a good day, snowed that day to. If you got 4 wheelers you should find someone to take you up Benbow for a day trip. There is a snowmobile club here to get to know people and also a atv club. Go to Yellowstone Polaris and talk to Todd Loomis for atv club info. I am sure he can also tell you about the snowmobile club. By the way Billings is not in eastern MT. it is in south central MT. Miles City, Glendive and Baker. Now those are towns in eastern MT.

W

Wyoming T/A

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Sep 26, 2006
Powell,Wyoming
how about 4 wheelin on the horns and Devils Canyon
DevilsCanyonMothersday08064.jpg

DevilsCanyonMothersday08061.jpg

DevilsCanyonMothersday08074.jpg

DevilsCanyonMothersday08144.jpg

or near Red Lodge
redlodge001.jpg

redlodge133.jpg

3 Black Bear Cubs Last weekend
redlodge140.jpg

redlodge139.jpg

redlodge138.jpg

redlodge137.jpg

Dogmeat

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 1, 2006
Castle Rock, CO
I've never really been there much but according to a few of my friends who went to MSU Billings, there is a different bar every night with really good drink specials so you can be a drunken gambling fool there 7 days a week and meet lots of easy college girls .... :)

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN
sounds like fun Nate.

Glendive, that isn't a town, that's just above being the a-hole, it might be if it wasn't for Glasco

Seriously dude just get out and enjoy the place. Sure wish my future held a move to Montana.

P
Dec 5, 2007
Billings
hahahahahahaha, no not with conoco

For all the automotive guys i am the local hunterguy in the red shirt. I fix and install all the eqiupment. love to hunt and fish so that will be good. golf too.
got a modded 22-250 i am itching to shoot dogs and yotes with. good times to come.
thanks guys

S
Nov 26, 2007
Fort Shaw, Montana
sounds like fun Nate.

Glendive, that isn't a town, that's just above being the a-hole, it might be if it wasn't for Glasco

Seriously dude just get out and enjoy the place. Sure wish my future held a move to Montana.

HEY! I work and live in Glasgow.... But your right. Place does suck.

Shot gun willies is fun.

WestMont

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Florence, Mt.
There is always paddlefish fishing to be done this time of year just north of Glendive at Intake on the Yellowstone or even on the Missouri at James Kipp/ Fred Robinson Bridge area north of Grass Range. Both are a few hours away though.

C
Nov 26, 2007
Denver, CO
Well.... when we stopped in Billings on our way to Cooke this year we went to a bar with topless women dancing on poles. I forget the name of it but it was a blast! Most fun I've ever had at one of those bars ever and I've been to a few. I left with no underwear...:beer;

Premium Features