• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Women riders

B
Feb 12, 2006
Eagle River
Welcome welcome!!! We're not shy around here ;) there's a lot of us gals givin' the boys a run for their money! But I must say that all of the forum guys I have ridden with are awesome and entertaining ~ I haven't had a dull moment over the past couple of years ~ always good times with these guys!!

Maybe we'll see ya at Whittier :D

Oh and mark your calendars everybody... AMMC is doing Hillclimbs May 2nd, Snow X May 3rd, and Hill X May 4th at Alyeska ~ should be a blast!!!

Thanks for replies!
I ride with guys a lot and love it, they are entertaining and always try to ride higher, faster, longer, (and they always :( succeed), but it's fun to have this challenge.
So what's worst: women who ride like guys, or guys who ride like ladies? hahahaha

A

AKboondocker

Feb 4, 2006
Wasilla, Alaska
So Blondz lets name names...who do you give a run for thier money? lol

Welcome to the forum Dash, should still be some good snow left for a bit.

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
Hi Dash, my wife CrazyLady on here rides. AKSNOWRIDER may be a male. but I've ridden with him and he rides more like a lady!
hey Dash, just so ya know..ultrarider is my grandpa...lol...I would go for his son spike..he actually can ride.....

F

foxyrmk

Nov 26, 2007
Milton-Freewater, Oregon
myspace
Hello Dash,
I'm a lady rider too. I mostly hangout at the ladiesride.com. Been riding sleds for about 15+ years now and don't plan to stop any time soon. This year is just been to AWESOME!!!

"Beer is food" : Hello to Utah! Thats' nice web site, too bad it's so far away from us.
BTW, I got 7" of snow since 5 hours ago, and it's still snowing...
"Coyote girl": life is good, all the time!!!! I enjoy every day of it! (At least try....) I can't figure out how to post pictures, but I am working on it... I was told 2 days ago that girls have more fun than guys, and I think it's true!

Last edited:
C
Mar 3, 2008
Soldotna, Alaska
Hi Dash and welcome! I think the ladies DO have more fun! I know I certainly enjoy it! Glad to have you on the forum...it's always good to talk to and read about women who get out and enjoy life.

Premium Features