• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Seat Concepts

cek

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Oct 13, 2003
Yakima, WA
Does anyone stock seats or are they build to order only? Looking for one for a 16’ ktm sxf.

R
Sep 15, 2010
I believe Fisher Saddlebags offers a complete seat built to your specs for about $400. I just had Fisher build me a seat from my oem seat. Their customer service is second to none and are very knowledgeable. It's a small business, so you'll get to speak to the man building your seat. Give them a call. Or, you can just get a mass produced seat concepts seat like everyone else has.
I can't say enough about this seat, it's the best money I've spent on my bike as far as making it enjoyable (comfortable) to ride. Bike is an 18 Husqvarna FE501.

Last edited:

barkbuster

Lifetime Membership
Mar 2, 2008
I ordered one directly from Seat Concepts in March for my 17 EXC-F. It took 3 weeks to get it. I got the comfort xl with gripper top and carbon sides $320 shipped. It is way more comfortable than the Enduro Engineering tall seat it replaced.

POLZIN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Farmington NM
I have had both Seat concepts and Fisher. Both seats are good Quality and look like new after a season of riding. But you can get a fisher seat made to your specs. the fit and finish of the fisher is slightly better IMO.

RACINSTATION

Lifetime Membership
Jan 14, 2003
Idaho
We stock heavy on the Seat Concepts seats through the main part of the snow season. We can help if you need it.

needpowder

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Utah
Take a load off fanny

Or here’s an idea, toughen up and ride your dirt bike seat. You want a soft seat ride your snowmobile. Or maybe your couch. Ya... Here we go. Two months left until Snowbike season time to get those soft backsides in shape.

kanedog

Undefeated mountain clutching champ of the world.
Lifetime Membership
Oct 14, 2008
Or here’s an idea, toughen up and ride your dirt bike seat. You want a soft seat ride your snowmobile. Or maybe your couch. Ya... Here we go. Two months left until Snowbike season time to get those soft backsides in shape.

You a hard ass? Hahaha

Premium Features