• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Red Hawk on snow-hawk.com

B

barkatmon

Did you notice the Red Snow Hawk on www.snow-hawk.com
Looking Nice!

Me like

591.jpg

Last edited:
T

TLKDPROD

Jan 25, 2008
Salmon Arm, BC
buffaloHAWK,

I'd suggest with Hondawk.

And why not:

Yamahawk
Kawahawki (no credit on this one)
Suzhawki

KTM???

Hahahahahaaha

B
Jan 12, 2008
hamburg,ny
ahhhhhh

i can see the big black honda wing logo down the side of that, crH instead of crf(h standing for Hawk) crh100 crh250 crh503 crh450 crh600 crh750 crh1000rr.(nothing under 100cc right now because of the lead issues) heck ,even honda is making a chopper now!!! why not a snow machine??? i can see it now! the pipe sittin there under the rear fender.....it would probly have a factory steering damper on it!

X
Sep 15, 2008
i can see the big black honda wing logo down the side of that, crH instead of crf(h standing for Hawk) crh100 crh250 crh503 crh450 crh600 crh750 crh1000rr.(nothing under 100cc right now because of the lead issues) heck ,even honda is making a chopper now!!! why not a snow machine??? i can see it now! the pipe sittin there under the rear fender.....it would probly have a factory steering damper on it!

honda would never go out on a limb like that. they play it too safe. even their new choppers is only a 1300. how bold.

S

snow hawk gal

Banned
Nov 29, 2007
BarkatMon

Let me be the first to encourage you to come to Hawkfest next year. You joined us on the forum here early on and your photo on the lake is still one of our favorites.
So get your passport in order and join us next February for Hawkfest 2010

B

barkatmon

Let me be the first to encourage you to come to Hawkfest next year. You joined us on the forum here early on and your photo on the lake is still one of our favorites.
So get your passport in order and join us next February for Hawkfest 2010

Thanks for the invite! i would for my life be there with you all hawkers on Hawkfest 2010, i would be there all the years hawkfest have been
but its an Money thing!

but someday in my life i will visit qubece and the hawk factory to see where all the magic happends and hopefully the hawkfest and ride and meet some hawkers ..

S

snow hawk gal

Banned
Nov 29, 2007

Well book a ticket to Seattle and ride with us. Put money away each day and we'll get you the rest of the way.

100_0386.jpg

Premium Features