• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

89xi turbo quick strap snowmobile goggles

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

donbrown

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Los Angeles
New goggles in the box.

Scott 89XI TURBO Q/S​

QUICK STRAP BY ROKO
FRAME COLOR BLUE
LENS TINT ROSE AMPLIFIER
SNOW SERIES

THESE GOGGLES WERE DESIGNED FOR WINTER CONDITIONS RIDING SNOWMOBILES

THESE GOGGLES WERE DESIGNED FOR RIDERS WITH LARGE FACES AND WEARING GLASSES.

OVERSIZED TRIPLE FOAM LAYER
Oversized HydroX Face Foam:

Oversized facial foam to help protect exposed skin around the goggle frame. HydroX face foam was selected for its hydrophobic properties. HydroX face foam seals and manages perspiration well. You can cut the foam around the goggle to custom fit the goggle to your face.

Xi VENTILATION VISOR:

Designed to fit Xi goggles, the Xi Ventilation Visor puts space between the top of the goggle and the face port of the helmet. This creates superior ventilation to help keep the fog off your lens. This is detachable and easily reattached to conform to your face / helmet and ventilation requirements.

TURBO LENS PERIMETER VENTILATION SYSTEM

RAM : Patent number 6,138,285. Aeronautical engineering priciples applied in temperature and wind tunnel conditions. Plus 1,000 of hours in real life snow conditions created a controlled ventilation system that eliminated swirling air and fogging.

Anti-Fog Coated (AFC) AMP Rose Turbo Lexan® lens:

This AMBER tent filters the available light, allowing in only the wavelengths that the eye uses to identify contrasts and, thus, amplifies the terrain to the viewer. The dual-pane design, and Turbo vents prevents fogging even on the coldest of days.

Speed Strap helmet attachment system:

This system allows the rider to separate the goggles from his/her face by simply using the velcro attachment of the goggle from the left side of the helmet, while making the process of attaching the goggle just as easy.

You can detach the goggles using the snap on the right side. Switch the straps and have the velcro release on the right and snap on the left. Thus this quick strap can be adjusted for left and right handed riders and fits all helmets.

This goggle uses the original inventor of the Quick Strap from California called ROKO. The velcro allows the adjustment of the lens with NO slippage like you get from a wrap strap system. (Extra velcro kits are available)

The quick strap alone retails for $19.95 and can be removed and used on other goggles.

Winter Seal Vent Foam:

Like dust, snow can be an eye irritant if it gets in your goggles. The Snow Series features Winter Seal vent foam that has compact pore density (small pores) that will not allow fine snow crystals to pass through.

Polar Shield nose/face guard:

The Polar Shield nose/face guard was designed specifically to fit Xi Snow goggles for added protection from the elements. This guard can be detached and reattached to conform to you helmet and ventilation requirements.

UV Radiation Protection

EVERY SCOTT Lens has been optically engineered to screen out harmful ultraviolet rays.

DOUBLE LENS FOR ANTI-FOG

Goggle comes with Rose Amplifier dual lens for improved depth perception in all weather. Especially suited for partly cloudy and bright light conditions.

Other lenses available from SCOTT AMP YELLOW , AMP BLUE , CLEAR , and Light Sensitive BLUE

OVERSIZED GOGGLE

Designed for use with prescription lenses glasses. Also designed to fit large faces.

SCOTT WARRANTY

MAKE OFFER FOR TWO PAIRS OF GOGGLES.
BUY THEM BOTH for $60 USA $70 CAN delivered AND WILL THROW IN a DAVID CRAIG'S snowmobile FILM

Last edited:

donbrown

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Los Angeles
All goggles have shipped.

I only have a bazillion left.

Soon to go onto ebay.

For those who just bought please let me know what you think of the deal.

Two new Scott 89Xi Turbo goggles with ROKO Quick Strap delivered for

$60 USA

$70 Canada

Still have a couple unopened snowmobile DVD's left so will throw one in.

donbrown

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Los Angeles
got mine yesterday don they were every thing u said brand new in the box no b.s i might be taken 10 pair off ur hand just trying to get a tally on what my buddys want i impressed cheap thanks again

Thank you for the feedback.

Well ... anybody else want some?

Premium Features