• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

The Great Global Warming Swindle

R

Rush44

Nov 26, 2007
Flathead Valley, MT
380672685_e12bf504d2_o.jpg

S
Jan 6, 2002
very powerful vid! seems like the truth always gets surpressed by power & greed!

i found it very interesting that the most accurate climate forecast is by monitoring the sun! looks like the earths climate is controlled by the activity of the sun..which means the climate is really controlled by our almighty God!!
ist that a relief!!!:)

also...the enviromentalists are wasting their time...and as a result.. killing people in 3rd world countries!:mad:

M

mod03rmk800

Nov 26, 2007
missoula
Thinking out loud here but correct me if I'm wrong(its late i am tired), but wasn't it in the eighties that the whole evangelical scams were popping up.
Then the Y2K computer crash scam in the 90's.
Now its the climate change scam.
And the nuclear bomb scare in the 50's(?)
Seems that the good get rich scammers are preying on the fear of the masses and are pretty good at it.
If the masses really want to be scared, how about yellowstone blowing up or a deep space impact or a giant solar flare or .......... nevermind it would be to hard to sell people on the multi billion dollar facilities that might work.

Premium Features