• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2015 Polaris Pro rumors

Bowtie496

Lifetime Membership
Jun 7, 2010
Carey, ID
My cousin told me he talked to a neighbor who has a sister who is banging a polaris engineer and the entire testing crew. I was told polaris is coming out with a new chassis called the rmk featherweight. It will weigh 150lbs and come with a new 240hp motor that has been trouble free in all the testing.

idahoskiguy

Lifetime Membership
Feb 17, 2008
Boise, ID
My cousin told me he talked to a neighbor who has a sister who is banging a polaris engineer and the entire testing crew. I was told polaris is coming out with a new chassis called the rmk featherweight. It will weigh 150lbs and come with a new 240hp motor that has been trouble free in all the testing.

That is some funny stuff........:wacko:

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
--I'd love a different surface coating on tunnel and suspension components to reduce snow buildup.

--factory installed track options...ie X3 option.

--Gearing options on QD

--Fix the rear 6" of running boards so they don't' build up so much snow.

--Better rear bumper situation.

--better system for draining VES valves.

N

nuggetau

Sep 26, 2009
Idaho
--I'd love a different surface coating on tunnel and suspension components to reduce snow buildup.

--factory installed track options...ie X3 option.

--Gearing options on QD

--Fix the rear 6" of running boards so they don't' build up so much snow.

--Better rear bumper situation.

--better system for draining VES valves.

All good suggestions, I would expect to see none of them implemented for 2015. :face-icon-small-ton

I think we will see a new motor, and some bold new/old retro graphics.

Polaris has known for many years that AC will have their own motor for 2015(so they had a lot of time to produce a new motor), they know that motor will likely make 165+HP, with the perception that they already have the weakest and most unreliable motor, I see no way they don't announce a new motor come March.

Snowmow

Lifetime Membership
Mar 20, 2011
Gillette, Wyoming
We can dream and bs all day long. Fact of the matter is Polaris is NOT known for reliability in really anything that actually makes power. They should have got a contract with Suzuki and started using their 800 when cat starts making their own.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
We can dream and bs all day long. Fact of the matter is Polaris is NOT known for reliability in really anything that actually makes power.

Yeah, but it doesn't make sense, their 700 & 600 ran strong & were bulletproof?
It's like they farmed out the 800 to a local high school shop class or something?

Snowmow

Lifetime Membership
Mar 20, 2011
Gillette, Wyoming
Yeah, but it doesn't make sense, their 700 & 600 ran strong & were bulletproof?

It's like they farmed out the 800 to a local high school shop class or something?

I've heard that shop class statement about the "bonding" agent and the chassis on the RZR's

LoudHandle

Lifetime Membership
Apr 21, 2011
Valdez, AK
We can dream and bs all day long. Fact of the matter is Polaris is NOT known for reliability in really anything that actually makes power. They should have got a contract with Suzuki and started using their 800 when cat starts making their own.

Susuki's do not meet emissions that is why they are no longer a viable engine for any American manufacturer.

Premium Features