• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2014 pics-post them!

D

DoubleP

Aug 18, 2010
Calgary, AB
Gloss red 163 ES
15d1kqg.jpg

27xgvn6.jpg

Noticed the idlers wheels on the outside of your skid; are those something you added?

S
Dec 15, 2007
Kelowna BC
Thanks my last 12 pro was black,so I wanted something a little different. I was the only one that ordered this color from my dealer.It was also the last snow check to arrive.Has a few quality control issues though.

S

sledneck_03

Jan 3, 2009
Saskatoon, SK
The black pro you got did it come with gloss black hood and flat black side panels?

It will have gloss hood flat sides. The gloss back hoods the worst! Cleaned it and its all swirl marks, looks like sh*t let alone a bunch of tree branches running over it. I think im going to order some 3m carbon fiber and build a partial hood wrap.

Yamadoo04

Premium Member
Oct 4, 2005
Herriman, Utah
www.youtube.com
Yep it's a gloss black hood on both the black and orange sled. I wish it was a matt finish too like my 11 is. I am thinking about swapping it out but who knows what I will do. Right now I have taken apart the skid to paint some parts to match the orange panels. Hopefully I can get it all back together. :)
6u7ysuja.jpg

namytegu.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

A
Yep it's a gloss black hood on both the black and orange sled. I wish it was a matt finish too like my 11 is. I am thinking about swapping it out but who knows what I will do. Right now I have taken apart the skid to paint some parts to match the orange panels. Hopefully I can get it all back together. :)
6u7ysuja.jpg

namytegu.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

This sled is gonna look great when you are done.

A
It will have gloss hood flat sides. The gloss back hoods the worst! Cleaned it and its all swirl marks, looks like sh*t let alone a bunch of tree branches running over it. I think im going to order some 3m carbon fiber and build a partial hood wrap.

I did a Carbon Fiber Underwrap on my 14. Turned out killer, I think a hood would look great.

installed it under my boards, hard to tell from this pic....

die hard poo

Lifetime Membership
Apr 10, 2008
Kenai, AK
Here is some pics of my new snowchecked 14' Pro 163 matte silver I just picked up yesterday. Excited to play with my new toy. Not sure what color I am going with for my accent, but keeping the matte silver side panels and wrapping the tunnel in silver. Anyways here is the pics:

Premium Features