• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Timbersled shock options...

G
Jan 21, 2008
Wabush NL, Canada
Looking at upgrading from the lightweight Yamaha skid to a Timbersled skid on my 12 nytro. The lightweight skid I have now bottoms way too easily, sags a lot and I dont like how it rides at all. What would be the best shock option to get on the Timbersled? I dont want to have to worry about it bottoming or sagging anymore.

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
timbersled fella's will as well discuss with you what they think will work for you..

myself im happy with the fox evols and the fox regular, but as well do see benefits with the coil

motojunkie101

MODERATOR: Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Sandpoint, Idaho
I've ran the basic Fox floats on my mtn tamer since 2009 and have been happy with them. Anything above and beyond will work great! The skid is a game changer vs stock, my nytro rides like a caddy and

Sent from my Commando

byeatts

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
Looking at upgrading from the lightweight Yamaha skid to a Timbersled skid on my 12 nytro. The lightweight skid I have now bottoms way too easily, sags a lot and I dont like how it rides at all. What would be the best shock option to get on the Timbersled? I dont want to have to worry about it bottoming or sagging anymore.

Toms snowmobile builds and fixes the Floats for the timbersled skid. Mine now is flawless. Just sayin no off the shelf shox can compare

roughrider99

Lifetime Membership
Jan 9, 2008
Fernie,BC
Hotmail did you get raptor to build and spec shocks for your cr10? I was wanting to put exits in a cr 10

Premium Features