• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Holy Smoke!

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
F

Flygti32

Dec 5, 2011
lbert, SK Canda
So i was bored at work today and had my sled in the shop with me, been doing some clutching work on it. I started to clean the sled up a bit, and have been bothered for some time from all the smoke staining down the bottom right hand side of the sled that comes from the exhaust. I am a paint protection film/window tinter installer. I was scrounging the shop looking at hand cleaners, wax and grease removers, solvents that might help clean my wrap and bottom of the sled. Nothing was working, then i decided to try this. Its something we carry for paint protection film to help clean it up after its been on a vehicle for a while. Well to my happy surprise, it just melted that smoke stain right off the wrap and plastics like buttaah!!even cleaned the painted portion of the white panel as well. Very fast and effective. Xpel is a company in San Antonio texas www.xpel.com if anyone else has the same issue, this might be a product worth looking into.

IMG_0292.jpg

IMG_0010.jpg

IMG_0295.jpg

Premium Features