• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Moto-X

H
Jan 28, 2004
Stewart looked good riding in the first race, but He does not look right on a suzuki at all. I thought Yamaha looked odd, but got used to it after a while, but yellow just looks wrong. Doesnt help that I dont like Suzuki, but who knows.

C
Mar 3, 2006
Utah
I thought he looked pretty good on the yellow bike. This championship is his to win if he can stay on 2 wheels. If he slips, I'm sure Dungey will be there to capatalize on his mistake. Both of those guys looked pretty good for the first race.

H
Jan 28, 2004
I thought he looked pretty good on the yellow bike. This championship is his to win if he can stay on 2 wheels. If he slips, I'm sure Dungey will be there to capatalize on his mistake. Both of those guys looked pretty good for the first race.

He did look good in how he rode the bike. Just seems odd with him riding for Suzuki.

C
Mar 3, 2006
Utah
Yellow sucks! Red RULES:face-icon-small-ton

**IN THE DIRT WORLD ANYWAYS**

Well, since the start of the year, they've had 2 wins. I'd have to say green is ruleing so far with 9 wins, and orange is in 2nd with 4 wins. Red, Yellow, and Blue all have 2. :face-icon-small-win

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN
Bubba hasn't raced outdoors in how long?

I don't care how good you are or how much you practice at home, IMO he won't have the conditioning that he needs. We saw in the second moto that if RD5 gets a start he will be right there all day long. And we all know he has the conditioning to push hard all moto, plus when Bubba feels pressure he tends to end up on the ground.

Premium Features