• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

THE EVOLUTION OF MY 2012 PRO RMK

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

colorado_matt

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
COLORADO
As if the sled wasn't colorful enough.......
attachment.php

Galley Graphics performed some hydrographic dipping on a few parts. Everything turned out better than I could have possibly imagined! Anyone interested in what they do should definitly check them out online at www.galleygraphics.com They do a lot of really awesome work on guns and just about everything else you can imagine and they are avid snowmobilers also!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

hydrographic dipping.jpg 2012 pro rmk 3.jpg 2012 pro rmk 5.jpg 2012 pro rmk 9.jpg

C

cbc24

Nov 26, 2007
gp
keep us updated on how well the skis hold up!!!! I've been wondering about liquid image transfering an was thinking about doing my old grippers but was unsure how well it would hold up

I

INDEEP

Nov 26, 2007
Post Falls, ID
keep us updated on how well the skis hold up!!!! I've been wondering about liquid image transfering an was thinking about doing my old grippers but was unsure how well it would hold up

I was thinking the same thing. And how much?

colorado_matt

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
COLORADO
I had more fun than ever before this season on this sled. I'm very excited for the next build.

Last edited:

Matte Murder

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 4, 2011
The detail work on that sled is really nice. The hydrodip parts really tied it all together. I would never have thought of those 2 colors to do on the skid too. Did you have a master plan or just winged it?

colorado_matt

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
COLORADO
Thank you! Green and orange were my plan from the beginning. I never thought about adding yellow until we were discussing our options for dipping.

Premium Features