• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

NEW PRODUCT: PRO-RMK RUNNING BOARDS FROM CR RACING AND WRAPS FROM HIGROLLER CUSTOMS

KAWGRN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
everywhere
was gonna add moer cooling to my overheating PRO and that would kill two birds,,, how is it all connected around the engine,, now mabe I could do the turbo and keep the motor cool,

C

crracing

Feb 24, 2011
@ridge - we don't stock a set of boards for the IQ chassis but we do have the dragon replacement sides that you could probably make work. Here's a pic:
IMG_0824.jpg

@pro155 - give trevor a call at High Roller for the wraps

@KAWGRN - We did a set up for a water to air for Shane at Twisted Turbos.. he'll have all the info you need to make it a full system.

T

tbeaton

May 28, 2008
MA
maybe a stupid question but why is the back of the board wider than the front?

C

crracing

Feb 24, 2011
Wrong sizes

Sorry guys, the measurements on our site were backwards.. all fixed up now. They measure 8" to the outside of the extrusion at the front, and 7" at the back.

S

skyler.hager

Oct 13, 2009
those are sick! IDK if the snow evac will be as good as tube ones like the airframes would be, but i think these look better. They look like they act as a tunnel support too? ya/no?

Premium Features