• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Lets see pics of your proride!

M
Nov 28, 2007
or
interested in seeing what everyone's doing to thier rmks, got the first polish on the tunnel done, waxed the side panels, removed windshield, got the handgaurd and bags on. still need to do the vents, tether, lefty then i'm ready to ride. is snowing here so hope to have a couple of it in the snow very soon...

000_1283.jpg

A

AkLogan

Nov 26, 2007
Kenai, Alaska
I see they DO get stuck...good thing I didn't pick one up!:thumb:

they do get stuck but its pretty hard to do. he was carving and was headed right at my sled so he stoped and fell off and wasnt much he could do from there.

S

sledneck_03

Jan 3, 2009
Saskatoon, SK
Me and Die Hard Poo. hes the stuck one

Nice sled, but the red one strongly reminds me of the 2000 gen 2 anniversary edition. Not that there is anything wrong with that but i miss the bold 2 color graphics and all black seats of the dragon/iqs. Its been done but a white with red pro would have been a hot seller.

00600xcd45.jpg Nov 9th 055.jpg

Last edited:
A

AkLogan

Nov 26, 2007
Kenai, Alaska
yup im happy with the simple color combo i was able to do. the red skis make them look so much better. But i do wish the seat was all one color.

F-Bomb

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
South West Idaho
www.f-bombracing.com
So far it has:
SLED PROVIDED BY CARL's CYCLE SALES BOISE IDAHO
Snowmobile Better Boards
Fox Racing Shox Evol - Zero Pro front and back suspension kit
Holz Racing Products front end
GraphicFX vinyl
flat black custom plastic paint by H2O graphics
powder coated by Woodland
Carl's Performance clutching
site_sled_1.jpg

site_sled_2.jpg

It's scheduled for a track trim and there is talk of a turbo.

Premium Features